• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Playing 'Deal or No Deal' at Shows: Explained

In summary, someone posted a link to a game of Deal or NoDeal where people play for points. People who have played this game say that it is usually funny but there are bugs that need to be fixed.
PamperedPeggy
A few people, on another thread, mentioned playing Deal or No Deal at their shows. Can someone explain how this works for those of us who have no idea. Thanks so much.

That would be great - Deal or No Deal. Anyone have the info. they would like to share.:eek:

Come on guys....Please, please tell us how to play deal or no deal. I know someone out there knows how. Alright I'm on my knees now........does that help? :)

Charlie

Looking in the files section for the name all I could find was a points total tally sheet? I dont' know how they play it but would love for anyone to share!

Where Are You?Deal or No Deal Person - Where Are You?:confused:

So many of us are anxiously waiting for you!:p

If you go to files and put in deal the file with the points comes up if you look to the right iyou should be able to click the link that is the parent thread and it will take you to the original post that has the game and all the great info. Hope this helps!

Duh, why didn't I think of doing that after my file search! LOL~ THANKS!

CopyI copied this from that thread so here it is:

Well, I tried it out at my open house and it was FUNNY as I had a couple of bugs....LOL.....
I have a tri-fold board that I got at staples, one side has the host and guest special for the month, other has the drawing ticket breakdown and then a section for consultants to be......and any other specials I have running....
In the middle I took some 8 x11 photo paper and did numbers 1-8.....then I decided on 8 door prizes to use.....I printed up the numbers, cut them and then printed the prizes and attached THOSE to the back of the NUMBERS...so like the suitcases with the money in them.....then I did a part where it shows the Prizes that CAN be won......I also put aside 3 prizes to use as the Bankers Bribes.....
So, I drew the name from my doorprize tickets,and had her pick her "suitcase".....we put that aside without knowing what was behind it...
Then I had her pick 3 suitcases...everytime a prize was shown, I would pull it from the board....then the banker called and offered her a "prize" and when she turned it down, I had her pick 2 cases....same thing, banker calls, she keeps going, had her pick one suitcase, banker calls, then down to the one she has and the one left and pretty much you know then what is in it.....
Then when they are done, if they have the "booby" prize, I let them pick one of the three the banker was using.....
I didn't have it down pat, which was more funny.....but we had fun.....something different and NEW......I used alot of the stuff I got from the Surprise boxes at conference and they LOVED the "classic" items the best....LOL...next year I LOAD up on that stuff.....

chee65 said:
I copied this from that thread so here it is:
......I used alot of the stuff I got from the Surprise boxes at conference and they LOVED the "classic" items the best....LOL...next year I LOAD up on that stuff.....

what are the surprise boxes???

Boxes at confrence you can buy (USUALLY RETIRED PRODUCTS) AT A DISCOUNT as far as I understand.

1. How do I incorporate 'Deal or No Deal' into my Pampered Chef show?

To play 'Deal or No Deal' at a Pampered Chef show, you will need to purchase the official game set from the Pampered Chef website or through your consultant. It comes with all the necessary components, including a game board, numbered boxes, and playing cards.

2. Can I customize the prizes inside the boxes?

Yes, you can customize the prizes inside the boxes to fit your show. You can choose to include Pampered Chef products, discount coupons, or even cash prizes. It's up to you to decide what will make the game more exciting for your guests.

3. How many players can participate in the game?

The official 'Deal or No Deal' game set comes with 24 numbered boxes, so up to 24 players can participate. However, you can also have multiple rounds of the game with different sets of players.

4. How long does a game of 'Deal or No Deal' typically last?

The duration of the game will depend on the number of players and the pace of the game. On average, a game of 'Deal or No Deal' can last anywhere from 15-30 minutes.

5. Can I use 'Deal or No Deal' as a standalone game or does it have to be part of a Pampered Chef show?

While 'Deal or No Deal' was designed specifically for Pampered Chef shows, you can also use it as a standalone game for other events. You will still need to purchase the official game set from Pampered Chef, but you can customize the prizes to fit the theme of your event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies