• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Deaf Consultants: Connecting for the Holidays!

In summary, Jenny is a deaf consultant and she has a hearing loss in her left ear and a hearing loss in her right ear. She wears hearing aids and she has a disease called odisclerosis. She has a hard time with a group of people. People are usually very understanding.
DeafPCLady
I am not sure if I am only one that is deaf consultant here ?? so want to know how many deaf consultants that joined here?

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Teresa :)

Wow didn't realize they had any hearing impared consultants here! That's great. My neice is also deaf, found out when she was 2 1/2 she is now 9. Good luck with your business

I'm a new PC Consultant (My first 30 days) and I'm hearing impaired. I have 30-40% hearing loss in both ears. At first I thought it might be an issue while presenting and conducting shows, but I'm pretty comfortable with my hearing loss and usually make people aware of it up front.

I'd also like to say that I have been reading post from this site for over a month (this site actually helped me decide to join) and I find it very informative and helpful in getting my business off the ground. If you haven't already noticed from my name, I'm also a guy so three cheers for the Male Pampered Chef consultants.

I'm having my 2nd Kitchen Show tomorrow afternoon at my mother's house and I'm looking forward to having a great time. I hosted my own first show and that was a pretty good success for me. I did about $550 in commissionable sales and just last week got an individual order for $195 commissionable. I'm only $505 away from my SS1 Bonus and I'm hoping to get that tomorrow.

Thanks for listening,

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Michael Serrano
Kitchen Consultant #465264
Brooklyn, NY

Congrats Michael on joining a wonderful family of consultants. I do an just starting and this site also helped me decide to join. Good luck with your show tomorrow. I have 2 kitchen shows book and 3 out of town Catalog Shows going on right now. Think I will get my SS1 bonus and possibly a Plus Bonus!

Hello,
I have a potiental new Consultant who is hearing impaired, I think she's totally deaf. Any advise or tips I can share w/ her? She's attending my New Consultant training tonight.

Thanks! Laurie

me too!Hi, I didn't know there was a thread here about Deaf Consultants, I'm Deaf myself!
Few tips here:
-Tell her that there are several Deaf consultants and are doing very well. :)

-just be herself.

-also be sure to be willing to provide interpreter for meeting/training.

-encourage her to go to conference. I started in april 2004 & went to conference that summer. It was a push in my business and I was able to meet other Deaf consultants & that was a encouragement.

-always be there for her.

I'm glad she's a potential. I'm here daily so drop by if you need anything, I'll be glad to help out.

God Bless,
Jenny

I have a 80% hearing loss in my left ear and a 50% in my right. I wear hearing aids. I have a disease called odisclerosis. It is hereditary and my dad has it and so did my grandfather and his sister. It is a challenge at shows but I just explain up front about my situation and let them know that I am interested in their questions but to hold off until we tally their orders so I can deal with them each one on one. I have a hard time with a group of people. People are usually very understanding!

1. What is "Deaf Consultants: Connecting for the Holidays!"?

"Deaf Consultants: Connecting for the Holidays!" is a special program developed by Pampered Chef to support and empower our deaf consultants during the busy holiday season. It provides resources and tools to help them succeed in their business and connect with their customers during this festive time.

2. Who can participate in this program?

This program is specifically designed for our deaf consultants who are part of the Pampered Chef family. If you are a deaf consultant, you are automatically eligible to participate in "Deaf Consultants: Connecting for the Holidays!"

3. What resources and tools are included in this program?

Our "Deaf Consultants: Connecting for the Holidays!" program includes a variety of resources and tools such as holiday-themed marketing materials, tips on how to effectively communicate with customers during the holidays, and access to a community of other deaf consultants for support and advice.

4. How can I access this program?

You can access "Deaf Consultants: Connecting for the Holidays!" through your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. Simply log in and navigate to the "Holiday Season" tab to access all the resources and tools available.

5. Is there an extra cost to participate in this program?

No, there is no extra cost to participate in "Deaf Consultants: Connecting for the Holidays!" This program is offered to all of our deaf consultants as part of our commitment to support and empower our consultants during the busy holiday season.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sandilou
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Eftilly
  • Porchechef