1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Dead End!

1. I am half way through my SS2 and feel I have hit a wall. The last 2 shows I did I couldn't get a booking to save my life. Now here I am at the starting point again with no shows coming up. I don't have anyone left (not even on my 100 list) that I can contact. I have tried to find out when there are fairs, shows, etc and am having no luck. I feel like maybe I should give up but this is something I desparately wanted to work. I wanted to be very successful in this but I am starting to feel like it was a mistake. I feel like this is what I am suppose to be doing and I love being at shows and talking with people about the products and the benefits that PC offers--I am just not getting anywhere doing it. What am I doing wrong? HELP!

Oct 18, 2005
  2. You can try schools and churches. See if any are still doing a fall festival or a christmas bazaar. Have a yard sale. I see many hosts on here who set up a table at their yard sale and do very well. I might try it sometime.

Go door to door and invite your neighbors to a holiday open house. Hold it in November to get the gifts in on time.

Hang in there, it will come around. Last year I was stuck in Dec and Jan but I asked one friend to hold a show in Feb. and that is the longest running chain of bookings so far.

good luck :)

Oct 18, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted