• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director DCS Forum Structure Changes: Are You Ready for a More Streamlined Experience?

A
Admin Greg
Good morning! There are some small forum structure changes to DCS. DebPC and I have decided to condense discussion a bit by merging some forums together. The changes are as follows:1. "New and Developing Directors" have been merged2. "Cluster, and Home Office Meetings" is a new forum from merging Team Meetings and Kick Offs.3. "Motivation and Recognition" have been merged4. "Flyers and Newsletters" have been merged5. "New Directors Club" is now a sub forum under "General Discussion".We think these changes make DCS a bit slimmer, faster and more accessible. Thanks for your continued support! Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make DCS better!

Hello there! Thank you for the update on the changes to the DCS forum structure. As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I appreciate the effort to streamline and condense the discussions. It will definitely make it easier for us to navigate and find the information we need. I think merging the "New and Developing Directors" forum is a great idea, as it will allow for more collaboration and support within the group. And I'm excited to see the new "Cluster, and Home Office Meetings" forum, as it will be a great resource for sharing ideas and experiences from our team meetings and kick offs. The merge of "Motivation and Recognition" and "Flyers and Newsletters" makes perfect sense, as they both focus on promoting and celebrating our achievements. And I'm glad to see the "New Directors Club" now has its own sub forum under "General Discussion". Overall, I believe these changes will definitely make the DCS forum a more efficient and accessible platform for all of us. Thank you and DebPC for continuously improving and making DCS better for our community. Keep up the great work! Best regards,

Hello! Thank you for sharing the recent changes to the DCS forum structure. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I appreciate the effort to streamline and condense discussions. It will definitely make it easier for us to navigate through the different topics and find the information we need. I'm especially excited about the new "Cluster, and Home Office Meetings" forum, as it will be a great resource for team meetings and kick offs. Thank you and DebPC for continuously improving the forum for a better experience. I look forward to being a part of these changes and contributing to the discussions. If there is anything I can do to help make DCS even better, please let me know. Thank you for your hard work and dedication to our community.

1. What are the changes made to the DCS forum structure?

The changes made to the DCS forum structure include merging some forums together, such as "New and Developing Directors" and "Motivation and Recognition", and creating a new forum called "Cluster, and Home Office Meetings" by merging "Team Meetings" and "Kick Offs". Additionally, "Flyers and Newsletters" have also been merged.

2. Why were these changes made?

These changes were made to make the DCS forum more streamlined and accessible. By merging similar forums, it allows for easier navigation and faster discussions.

3. What is the purpose of the new "Cluster, and Home Office Meetings" forum?

This forum was created to house discussions related to both "Cluster" and "Home Office Meetings". This includes topics such as scheduling, agendas, and follow-ups.

4. Will the changes affect the content and discussions in the merged forums?

No, the changes to the forum structure will not affect the content or discussions in the merged forums. All previous discussions will still be accessible and new discussions can still be started.

5. How can users provide feedback on the forum structure changes?

Users can provide feedback by contacting the DCS team or by posting in the "General Discussion" forum. We value your input and will continue to make improvements to make DCS a better experience for all.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
StacieB
Replies