• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Searching for "My Deep Covered Baker" Flyer

In summary, to find the "My Deep Covered Baker" flyer on our website, go to the "Specials" tab and click on "Current Flyers". You can also use the search bar to find a specific product. The flyer is accessible on mobile devices and is updated monthly. You can order products directly from the flyer or through a Pampered Chef consultant.
Pampered Angel
Hey y'all...
A couple of years ago I found a flyer on CS that read something like "My Deep Covered Baker is better than your Crockpot"

My computer crashed recently and I lost EVERYTHING - yes, it's as bad as you imagine...does anyone have any idea of the flyer I'm talking about? I've looked all over and can't seem to find it.

TIA

sure I got this from here.

hopefully I'm attaching correctly.

Attachments

• pc DCB better than crockpot_fillable-1.pdf
    631.9 KB · Views: 888
Hey there!I remember seeing that flyer too! I think it was posted by a user named "BakerQueen" or something like that. I'm sorry to hear about your computer crashing and losing all your files. Have you tried reaching out to the CS community on their social media pages or forums? Maybe someone there has a copy of the flyer saved. Good luck in your search!

1. How can I find the "My Deep Covered Baker" flyer on your website?

To find the "My Deep Covered Baker" flyer on our website, simply go to the "Specials" tab and click on "Current Flyers". From there, you can browse through all of our current flyers, including the one for the "My Deep Covered Baker".

2. Is there a way to search for a specific product in the "My Deep Covered Baker" flyer?

Yes, you can use the search bar located on the top right corner of the flyer page to search for a specific product. Just type in the name of the product you are looking for and hit enter.

3. Can I access the "My Deep Covered Baker" flyer on my mobile device?

Yes, our website is mobile-friendly and you can access the "My Deep Covered Baker" flyer on any device with internet connection. Simply go to our website and follow the same steps as you would on a desktop computer.

4. How often do you update the "My Deep Covered Baker" flyer?

We update our flyers on a monthly basis, so the "My Deep Covered Baker" flyer will be updated with new products and promotions every month. Be sure to check back regularly for the latest deals and specials.

5. Can I order products directly from the "My Deep Covered Baker" flyer?

Yes, you can click on any product in the flyer to add it to your cart and place an order. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant to place an order through them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sjspchef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ericadboone
Replies
Views
caraighan
  • jcsmilez
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies