• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Making the "Star" Dish: 30min Chicken with the DCB

In summary, to prepare the chicken for the 30min Chicken with the DCB, pat it dry with paper towels and season it with desired spices or herbs. You can use frozen chicken for this recipe, but it is recommended to thaw it beforehand. Other types of meat can also be used, just adjust the cooking time. The oven should be preheated to 375°F (190°C). The chicken is fully cooked when it reaches an internal temperature of 165°F (74°C) and the juices run clear, or you can use a meat thermometer to check.
PamperedChefLayla
Gold Member
Ok so I have had the DCB for a few weeks now but have not used. But decided to today because I want it to be the "Star" of my Fall shows. So I am making the 30 min chicken. I hope all goes well:chef:

Send me your email and I will send you a file with 90+ recipes. Maybe this will help you

cwinter474 said:
Send me your email and I will send you a file with 90+ recipes. Maybe this will help you

Thanks you did send it to me a week or so ago. Great work!!!!!

surely you can find a recipe to be the star of your show. This is my FAVORITE pc piece!

I saw sevearal that I am going to try on my family. I think I am going to focus on some of the microwave recipes. I am going to try the Cobbler cake this weekend!!

Wow! Could you send that to me as well. [email protected]. Thanks. I have only used the DCB for ham and roasts. After hearing all of you talk about it, I'm going to try to use it for more things and actually booked a show at the end of Sept on how to cook in the DCB.

i made the pork tenderloin in it last night. very good said my dh

1. How do I prepare the chicken for the 30min Chicken with the DCB?

To prepare the chicken, first, pat it dry with paper towels. Then, season it with your desired spices and herbs. You can also marinate the chicken beforehand for additional flavor.

2. Can I use frozen chicken for this recipe?

Yes, you can use frozen chicken for this recipe. However, it is recommended to thaw the chicken before cooking for even and thorough cooking.

3. Can I use other types of meat instead of chicken?

Yes, this recipe can be made with other types of meat such as pork or beef. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.

4. What temperature should the oven be set to for this dish?

The oven should be preheated to 375°F (190°C) for this recipe.

5. How do I know when the chicken is fully cooked?

The chicken is fully cooked when it reaches an internal temperature of 165°F (74°C) and the juices run clear. You can also use a meat thermometer to check for doneness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • Fluffy215
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
baychef