• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mom4Angela's Bundle & My Flyer Creation

In summary, a user named Kam created a flyer for a special offer, which was suggested by Mom4Angela. The flyer has a space for the current month's guest special and for the user's information. The flyer received positive feedback from other users. One user requested for the flyer to be changed to a JPG file, which Kam promptly did. Another user asked for clarification on how to offer such a sale, and Kam explained that the discount would be eaten by the consultant. However, a user had trouble saving the flyer with filled in fields.
kam
Staff member
I was asked to create this flyer so thought I would post the result.

I can not take credit for the idea/bundle. Mom4Angela came up with the combo...I just created the flyer.

There is a spot in the middle where it says: "PLUS! Get this month’s Guest Special FREE:" and you can type in the current month's guest special.

There is also a spot for you to fill in your info.

Attachments

• 99DCBbundle_FW12_fillable.pdf
    763.6 KB · Views: 788
Thanks again for all you do! Your talents are so appreciated! I have a question and hope someone has an answer. When I download any adobe files lately.. a box comes up two times saying Access denied. Once I click on it... it does allow me to open it, but I am not able to add anything into the fill-able areas. I used to be able to do that, but must some how have a setting wrong or something...Anyone have any ideas?

This is a beautiful flyer, Kam. Thank you so much. I used to have 4 or 5 different $99 sets people could choose from. But I haven't updated them in a while and now they are more expensive than they were when I made them. I think I won't bother updating mine and instead, just use yours. :)

Shari in TX

p.s. Thanks to Mom4Angela for coming up with combo and asking Kam to work her magic on it!

Woohoo!!! Thank you so much for creating this updated version. This is so much better than anything I have done in the last couple of days. Thank you, thank you!

Can I just say, "Wonderful!" I love this place!

I keep seeing things like this posted. I am new so I am learning but, how does a consultant offer a sale like this? I think that this is something that would be super awesome to do but I don't know how to go about doing so. Any help is appreciated!

thanks!

WOW!!!!!!! Thanks so much!!!!!

Truly AMAZING!!! Thank you SO much!!!

Here in Canada, that bundle would cost $ 122.75 but still something I think I might try if I needed sales.

I love this idea. Also thought about doing it with a couple rubs instead of the thermometer.

I love this! Thanks so much! :)

kam said:
I was asked to create this flyer so thought I would post the result.

I can not take credit for the idea/bundle. Mom4Angela came up with the combo...I just created the flyer.

There is a spot in the middle where it says: "PLUS! Get this month’s Guest Special FREE:" and you can type in the current month's guest special.

There is also a spot for you to fill in your info.

Kam:
Is there any way to change this to a JPG??? TIA!

Ginger428 said:
Kam:
Is there any way to change this to a JPG??? TIA!

Here is the jpg file with the NOV guest special filled in.

Attachments

• 99DCBbundle_FW_Nov12.jpg
    99DCBbundle_FW_Nov12.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 726
I was wondering how do you do this? I am confused.

kam said:
Here is the jpg file with the NOV guest special filled in.

TYTYTY!!! SO Much, you are Truly Amazing!!!

chef cathy said:
I was wondering how do you do this? I am confused.

You put it in like a regular order, but you only charge the customer 99.00.....

I love this flyer too. Probably will take flyers to a booth with me this weekend.

Ginger428 said:
You put it in like a regular order, but you only charge the customer 99.00.....
So then you "eat" the difference correct? I am new as well as see all these great specials being offered and I wonder how the consultant does it.

Thanks!!

Kam,
This shows the fillable fields, but won't let you save it unless it's blank. What am I doing wrong?

Yes Chefjpeak, you'd eat the difference.

What is included in the Mom4Angela's Bundle?

The Mom4Angela's Bundle includes a variety of kitchen tools and accessories from Pampered Chef, hand-picked by Mom4Angela. It includes items such as the Quick Cooker, Mix 'N Scraper, and the Deluxe Air Fryer, among others.

How much does the Mom4Angela's Bundle cost?

The cost of the Mom4Angela's Bundle varies depending on the specific items included. However, it is typically offered at a discounted price compared to purchasing each item separately. Please refer to the flyer or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for the current pricing.

Can I customize the items in the Mom4Angela's Bundle?

Unfortunately, the items in the Mom4Angela's Bundle cannot be substituted or customized. However, you can purchase additional items separately to supplement your bundle.

What is the Flyer Creation service offered with this bundle?

The Flyer Creation service is a special offer that allows you to create a personalized flyer for your Pampered Chef business using the Mom4Angela's Bundle as the featured product. The flyer will include your contact information and can be used to promote the bundle to your customers.

Can I earn host rewards by purchasing the Mom4Angela's Bundle?

Yes, you can earn host rewards by hosting a Pampered Chef party and using the Mom4Angela's Bundle as the main feature. Your consultant can provide you with more information on how to earn host rewards and plan your party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kam
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
natural
Replies
Views
Admin Greg