• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

DCB Sales and Bookings: Success at First Show with Honest DCB Information

In summary, DCB, or Direct Cooking Booking, is a process where a Pampered Chef consultant offers a cooking demonstration to potential customers in their own homes in order to generate sales and bookings. The key to a successful first show using DCB is to be prepared and transparent with guests about the purpose and benefits of hosting a show. During a DCB, it is important to disclose information such as product prices and discounts, as well as to offer incentives for guests to book future shows. If there is resistance from guests, it is important to remain calm and address their concerns with honesty and professionalism.
kreaser
Gold Member
Had a show last nite..first one since the announement of the DCB info.
Had 10 ladies there. It was a "spur of the moment" show...someone referred this host to me the day before I was leaving for Disney...told her I could do a June 22nd show...
5 of the ladies ordered a baker, 1 ordered 2 of them, and the hostess is getting one...and 2 other ladies both ordered over $80.00 in product (not bakers) but booked July shows for the baker!!!
It was the perfect scenerio I was hoping for. I was honest in explaining the DCB information. Made the fajitas...they loved them!
Told them to get the baker now if they had no intentions on booking in the near future...but if they wanted it at half price then to book a show in July or August! I will continue to use this format for my other 3 shows I have left this month...then will be honest with my july show people and use it as a booking tool

nice! i have 2 shows on saturday, so we'll see how it goes.

!I also shared the DCB info with my team and encouraged them to use it as a booking tool as well. We are all excited about the potential of this new product and how it can help our businesses grow. We are also looking forward to the new recipes and ideas that will come with the DCB.Overall, I believe the DCB announcement has been a positive thing for my business. It has created buzz and excitement among my customers and team, and has given us a new tool to use in our businesses. I am looking forward to seeing how it will continue to impact my business in the future.

What is DCB and how does it contribute to sales and bookings?

DCB, or Direct Cooking Booking, is a process where a Pampered Chef consultant offers a cooking demonstration to potential customers in their own homes. The goal of DCB is to not only showcase our products, but also to generate sales and bookings for future shows. By providing an engaging and honest demonstration, consultants can build trust with their guests and increase the likelihood of future sales and bookings.

How can I ensure a successful first show using DCB?

The key to a successful first show using DCB is to be prepared and honest with your guests. Make sure you have all the necessary supplies and ingredients for your demonstration and familiarize yourself with the recipes. Additionally, be transparent about the purpose of the demonstration and the benefits of hosting a show, such as free and discounted products. By being organized and genuine, you can make a great impression on your guests and increase your chances of success.

What information should I disclose to my guests during a DCB?

It's important to be transparent and upfront with your guests during a DCB. This includes disclosing the prices of products and any potential discounts or promotions. It's also important to explain the host rewards program and the benefits of hosting a show. By providing this information, you can build trust with your guests and make them feel more comfortable with making purchases and booking future shows.

How can I encourage bookings at a DCB?

One effective way to encourage bookings at a DCB is to offer incentives for guests who book a show. This could include a discount on their first purchase or a free product. You can also emphasize the benefits of hosting a show, such as earning free and discounted products, and mention any upcoming promotions or special offers. Additionally, make sure to follow up with guests after the show to remind them of the benefits of hosting and encourage them to book.

What should I do if I encounter resistance from guests during a DCB?

It's not uncommon for guests to have reservations or questions during a DCB. The key is to remain calm and address their concerns in a professional and honest manner. Listening to their concerns and addressing them with transparency can help build trust and increase the likelihood of making a sale or booking. If a guest is not interested in purchasing or booking, it's important to respect their decision and thank them for attending the demonstration.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJoyJ
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
raebates
  • ValM2010
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • purpleluvs3