• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious DCB Recipes to Try - Share Yours!

In summary, a DCB recipe is a dish made using the Deep Covered Baker from Pampered Chef, a versatile cooking tool that can be used in the oven, microwave, and stovetop to create delicious meals. Popular DCB recipes include chicken and vegetable pot pie, lasagna, mac and cheese, and roast chicken with vegetables. The DCB can also be used to make healthier recipes by using lean proteins, whole grains, and vegetables, as well as steaming vegetables to retain their nutrients. There are also plenty of vegetarian and vegan DCB recipes available, such as vegetable stir-fry, stuffed peppers, and tofu dishes. These recipes can be found on the Pampered Chef website by searching for "DCB recipes" in
Jean DeVries
Gold Member
Hey y'all,

I'm looking for a "packet" of DCB recipes I can give to a previous host who has a DCB and is looking for new and exciting recipes to try in it.

I've searched this site, but can't find anything.

Anyone have anything they want to share?

Thanks!

PM me & I'll send you my collection. :)

Have you seen the thread called "DCB Cookbook " posted by Dotty?

I'm not sure how you searched the site, but if you look under "files" and type "DCB" you get a gazillion DCB cookbooks that people have put together.

Ooohhhhhh.......

I didn't even know that was there.

My bad.

I've always searched using the Search feature, which over-searches things.

Merci!

I'm looking for the recipe collection posted by "the other dot", but can't seem to find it. Help please! :)

There is an awesome booklet in the files section. I type in "magic pot" and it comes up. It's wonderful.

I'm trying to find the magic pot recipe booklet too, can't find it.

Jean DeVries said:
Ooohhhhhh.......

I didn't even know that was there.

My bad.

I've always searched using the Search feature, which over-searches things.

Merci!

You can use google to search the site and fine tune your search criteria. You can read how, here, in the Hitchhiker's Guide thread.

1. What is a DCB recipe?

A DCB recipe is a dish that is made using the Deep Covered Baker (DCB) from Pampered Chef. The DCB is a versatile cooking tool that can be used in the oven, microwave, and even on the stovetop to create delicious meals.

2. What are some popular DCB recipes?

Some popular DCB recipes include chicken and vegetable pot pie, lasagna, mac and cheese, and roast chicken with vegetables. You can also use the DCB to make desserts like cakes, cobblers, and brownies.

3. Can I use the DCB to make healthier recipes?

Yes, you can use the DCB to make healthier recipes by using lean proteins, whole grains, and plenty of vegetables. You can also use the DCB to steam vegetables, which helps retain their nutrients.

4. Are there any vegetarian or vegan DCB recipes?

Yes, there are plenty of vegetarian and vegan DCB recipes available. You can make dishes like vegetable stir-fry, stuffed peppers, and even tofu dishes in the DCB.

5. Can I find DCB recipes on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can find a variety of DCB recipes on the Pampered Chef website. Simply search for "DCB recipes" in the search bar and you will find a list of delicious recipes to try and share.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Doodlbug329
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • heatherstobbs