• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dcb - Recipes That Work/Recipes That Dont

In summary, the DCB (Deep Covered Baker) is a versatile ceramic baking dish that can be used in the microwave, oven, and stovetop. The recipes in the book "DCB - Recipes That Work/Recipes That Don't" are designed to be user-friendly and easy to follow for cooks of all levels. The DCB can also be used for a variety of dishes, including casseroles, roasts, and desserts. The book also includes vegetarian recipes, and the DCB is dishwasher safe for easy clean-up.
cwinter474
Gold Member
Just wondering if you have any comments as to recipes that you have tried that were a big hit, or a big thud.

The orange chicken was a HUGE hit with my family.
The 20 minute ribs, sucked. Nobody would eat them.

Carol, we have to do something about this file. I sell alot on ebay, and so follow it alot, there is a DCB on there right now from a lady in New Port Ritchy Florida that is advertising her DCB with this recipe collection!!! As part of the perks of buying this used piece.I don't have a problem with people selling PC on ebay, there are a variety of reasons. The snomen aprons are hot, over $30.00 right now! There are two. I guess there really isn't anything that can be done, since it was opened to all Chef Success participants and they are free to use the file however they like.oh well I guess.

I also understand that it is on Facebook somewhere.

1. What is the DCB in "DCB - Recipes That Work/Recipes That Don't"?

The DCB stands for Deep Covered Baker, which is a ceramic baking dish specifically designed for use in the microwave, oven, and stovetop.

2. Are the recipes in "DCB - Recipes That Work/Recipes That Don't" easy to follow?

Yes, the recipes in this book are designed to be user-friendly and easy to follow for home cooks of all skill levels.

3. Can I use the Deep Covered Baker for baking dishes other than the ones in the book?

Yes, the Deep Covered Baker can be used for a variety of dishes, including casseroles, roasts, and even desserts.

4. Are there any recipes in the book that are specifically for vegetarians?

Yes, there are several vegetarian recipes included in the book, such as a vegetable lasagna and a quinoa and vegetable casserole.

5. Can I use the Deep Covered Baker in the dishwasher?

Yes, the Deep Covered Baker is dishwasher safe, making clean-up a breeze after cooking delicious meals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • JanisF
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • 1PamperedMommy