• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent DCB Recipes Transfer and Compilation | Consultant's Corner to Word

In summary, the DCB is a versatile stoneware dish that can be used in the oven, microwave, or freezer for cooking a variety of dishes. It is not recommended for stovetop use and should be preheated before adding ingredients. Metal utensils should be avoided, and the dish can be cleaned with warm, soapy water. For more specific recipe ideas and tips, visit our website or follow the instructions provided with the dish."
pckrissy
i need the deep covered baker recipes from consultant's corner transferred into word...can anyone do that? or does anyone already have that done?
if you do can you please post or email it to [email protected]
thanks in advance

Just sent you a HUGE word file.

enjoy!

thanks!!!!

What is the DCB and how do I use it for recipes?

The DCB, or Deep Covered Baker, is a versatile stoneware dish that can be used in the oven, microwave, or even in the freezer. It is perfect for cooking a variety of dishes, including casseroles, roasts, and even desserts. To use the DCB for recipes, simply follow the instructions provided with the dish, or visit our website for specific recipe ideas and tips.

Can I use the DCB on the stovetop?

No, the DCB is not recommended for stovetop use. It is designed to be used in the oven, microwave, or freezer.

Do I need to preheat the DCB before using it?

Yes, it is recommended to preheat the DCB before adding your food. This ensures even cooking and helps prevent the dish from cracking due to a sudden change in temperature. Simply place the DCB in the oven while it preheats, and then add your ingredients when it reaches the desired temperature.

Can I use metal utensils with the DCB?

No, it is not recommended to use metal utensils with the DCB as they can scratch the surface of the stoneware. Instead, use non-metal utensils, such as silicone or wooden utensils, to protect the dish.

How do I clean the DCB?

The DCB is dishwasher safe, but it is also easy to clean by hand with warm, soapy water. Avoid using harsh chemicals or scrubbing pads, as they can damage the stoneware. To remove stubborn stains, soak the dish in warm water and baking soda before washing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• foodygirl
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ezundel
  • pckrissy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • ChefBeckyD