• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick & Easy DCB Brunch Recipe for a Cooking Show!

In summary, the "Quick & Easy DCB Brunch Recipe" is a versatile and delicious dish that can be made using the Deep Covered Baker from Pampered Chef. It includes ingredients such as eggs, milk, bread, cheese, and a variety of toppings. The recipe can be modified for dietary restrictions and only requires the Deep Covered Baker as equipment. It can also be made ahead of time for convenience.
lescalvelage
Does anyone have a quick easy (possibly microwave friendly) DCB brunch recipe? I have a cooking show on Saturday and I need to find something to make. Thank you in advance.

I think I found my answer in a thread that I didn't see. Thanks again, everyone!

Microwave DCB Brunch Recipe:Ingredients:- 4 slices of bread- 4 eggs- 1/4 cup milk- 1/4 cup shredded cheese- Salt and pepper- Optional toppings: diced ham, chopped veggies, herbsInstructions:1. Cut the bread into cubes and place them in a Deep Covered Baker (DCB).2. In a separate bowl, beat the eggs and milk together until well combined.3. Pour the egg mixture over the bread cubes in the DCB.4. Sprinkle shredded cheese on top and season with salt and pepper.5. If desired, add in any optional toppings.6. Cover the DCB with the lid and microwave on high for 3-4 minutes, or until the eggs are fully cooked.7. Carefully remove the DCB from the microwave and let it cool for a few minutes before serving.Note: You can also bake this dish in the oven at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes if you prefer. Just make sure to cover the DCB with foil before placing it in the oven. Enjoy your easy and delicious DCB brunch!

What is the "Quick & Easy DCB Brunch Recipe"?

The "Quick & Easy DCB Brunch Recipe" is a delicious and simple recipe that can be made using the Deep Covered Baker from Pampered Chef. It is perfect for hosting a cooking show and showcasing the versatility of the DCB.

What ingredients are needed for this recipe?

The ingredients for this recipe include eggs, milk, bread, cheese, and your choice of toppings such as vegetables, ham, or bacon. You can also add in your favorite spices and seasonings for added flavor.

Can this recipe be modified for dietary restrictions?

Yes, this recipe can easily be modified for dietary restrictions. For a vegetarian option, you can omit the meat and add in more vegetables. For a gluten-free option, you can use gluten-free bread. You can also substitute dairy-free milk and cheese for a dairy-free option.

What equipment is needed to make this recipe?

The only equipment needed for this recipe is the Deep Covered Baker from Pampered Chef. This versatile piece of cookware can be used in the microwave, oven, or even on the stovetop for a variety of recipes.

Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, this recipe can be made ahead of time. You can prepare the ingredients and assemble the dish in the Deep Covered Baker the night before, then cover and refrigerate. When ready to serve, simply place the baker in the oven or microwave to cook.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mscharf
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Jennifer E
  • priseortega
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies