• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is a quick and easy DCB recipe for a work demo?

In summary, a "Dcb Recipe for Work Demo" is a demonstration of recipes using the versatile Deep Covered Baker (DCB) from Pampered Chef. It can be accessed on their website, through a consultant, or by attending a cooking show. The recipes included vary and are all easy and delicious dishes. The DCB and ingredients can be purchased through their website or a consultant, and special techniques and tips for using the DCB will be demonstrated by their consultants.
emo812
I'm taking a recipe to work tomorrow for a catalog show some ladies are doing for me. I want to use the DCB and can't decide what a quick and easy recipe would be. I was thinking the 15 min chicken fajitas.

I don't want to have to take a lot of stuff with me and was hoping to put it together and just cook it in the microwave when I got there. Any suggestions would be great! Thanks!

the rush hour fajitas from the new recipe card collection are super easy, super fast, & super delicious ;)It doesn't require a lot of products to lug with you either!

The pork tenderloin is super easy and always gets ooohhhhs and aaahhhs as well. Maybe make the BBQ sauce ahead of time and just warm in the microwave.

1. What is a "Dcb Recipe for Work Demo"?

A "Dcb Recipe for Work Demo" is a demonstration of a recipe using the Deep Covered Baker (DCB) from Pampered Chef. The DCB is a versatile stoneware cooking dish that can be used in the microwave, oven, and even on the grill.

2. How do I access the "Dcb Recipe for Work Demo"?

The "Dcb Recipe for Work Demo" can be accessed on our website or through one of our consultants. You can also attend a cooking show hosted by a consultant to see the demo in person.

3. What recipes are included in the "Dcb Recipe for Work Demo"?

The recipes featured in the "Dcb Recipe for Work Demo" vary, but they are all easy and delicious dishes that can be made using the DCB. Some popular recipes include chicken fajitas, lasagna, and chocolate lava cake.

4. Can I purchase the DCB and ingredients for the "Dcb Recipe for Work Demo" through Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can purchase the DCB and any necessary ingredients through our website or through one of our consultants. You can also choose to host a cooking show and earn free or discounted products.

5. Are there any special techniques or tips for using the DCB in the "Dcb Recipe for Work Demo"?

Yes, our consultants will demonstrate the proper techniques for using the DCB, including how to season it and how to adjust cooking times for different recipes. They will also provide tips for getting the best results from your DCB.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lescalvelage
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lorilynn95
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
lorilynn95
  • chefsteph07