• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

DCB Recipe Booklet: Perfect Gift for the Non-Cook!

In summary, the DCB Recipe Booklet is a collection of 30 easy and delicious recipes specifically designed for use with the Deep Covered Baker. It also includes tips and tricks for using the product. This booklet is suitable for beginners and non-cooks as all recipes are simple and straightforward. It can be purchased separately and makes a great gift for someone who already owns the Deep Covered Baker or for those looking for new recipes to try. The recipes in the booklet include a variety of options, some of which are healthy and others that are more indulgent, but they can all be easily modified to fit specific dietary needs or preferences. This makes the DCB Recipe Booklet a perfect gift for non-cooks, as it introduces them to the convenience
nanax563
Looking for a recent DCB recipe booklet to go with a DCB Im giving my "non cooking" daughter for Christmas!!!!!

Thanks for posting! I'm sorry you haven't received any responses thus far. Do you have any additional information or can you rephrase your post to make it clearer?

I found this recipe booklet some time ago on a Facebook Pampered Chef web site.

Attachments

• DEEP COVERED RECIPE BOOK.docx
    56.7 KB · Views: 806
The first recipe in your booklet kpiemonte, MICROWAVE WHITE CHICKEN CHILI, is my family's new favorite. It is quick and easy and great with tortillas. I have even served it to my in-laws who normally don't do spicy and they loved it! nanax563 you should have your daughter try it!

There is a sticky under this category- Recipes by Product. There are several DCB recipe books appearing in posts there. There is a big one on page 2 of 456 kb.

1. What is included in the DCB Recipe Booklet?

The DCB Recipe Booklet features 30 easy and delicious recipes that can be made using the Deep Covered Baker, along with tips and tricks for using the product.

2. Is the DCB Recipe Booklet suitable for beginners?

Yes, the DCB Recipe Booklet is perfect for non-cooks and beginners as it provides simple and straightforward recipes that anyone can follow.

3. Can I purchase the DCB Recipe Booklet separately?

Yes, the DCB Recipe Booklet can be purchased separately without the Deep Covered Baker. It makes a great gift for someone who already owns the product or for those looking for new recipes to try.

4. Are the recipes in the DCB Recipe Booklet healthy?

The DCB Recipe Booklet includes a variety of recipes, some of which are healthy and others that are more indulgent. However, all recipes can be easily modified to fit specific dietary needs or preferences.

5. What makes the DCB Recipe Booklet a perfect gift?

The DCB Recipe Booklet is a great gift for non-cooks as it provides simple and delicious recipes that can be made using just one product. It's also a great way to introduce someone to the convenience and versatility of the Deep Covered Baker.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCMomto4
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • smartcookie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
smartcookie
  • SPAMSTIME