• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

DCB - Microwave Measurements Needed - TIA!

Hello my friend:D.....I sent it, though it's just a basic fact sheet re:DCB.....at least I think that's what the pdf ref was all about. :rolleyes:I got it, thanks Laurie. I didn't realize it was that sheet. We do have those but I thought it was another 'cool' thing you US gals got and we didn't ;) :)
lisa717
Does anyone have the microwave measurements handy that are required for the DCB ? TIA!

I am pretty sure it's 13" wide and 9" high.

I have never met a microwave that it doesn't fit into!

I've met 3 sadly! Grrr....It has to be mid to large in size.

jwpamp said:
I am pretty sure it's 13" wide and 9" high.

I have never met a microwave that it doesn't fit into!

I've met a few....I've learned to always have my hosts measure their microwave. It needs to be 13"W x 13"D x 7.5"H.

Thank you so much!

It won't fit in mine.

FYI it's on CC under theme shows in case you want to send the PDF to your host, as I just did

Michelle, you go to bed too early! I'm dying to know if you got to try the 30 Minute Chicken tonight, and if hubby liked it!

pampchefsarah said:
Michelle, you go to bed too early! I'm dying to know if you got to try the 30 Minute Chicken tonight, and if hubby liked it!

LOL - she posted on another thread that it was Slap Your Mama good! :D

ButterflyVioletta said:
FYI it's on CC under theme shows in case you want to send the PDF to your host, as I just did

Could someone email this to me? We don't have it on our CC. Thanks a bunch in advance!

[email protected]

kcjodih said:
Could someone email this to me? We don't have it on our CC. Thanks a bunch in advance!

[email protected]

Hello my friend:D.....I sent it, though it's just a basic fact sheet re:DCB.....at least I think that's what the pdf ref was all about. :rolleyes:

Got it, thanks Laurie. I didn't realize it was that sheet. We do have those but I thought it was another 'cool' thing you US gals got and we didn't ;) :)

1. What is DCB and how is it used in Pampered Chef products?

DCB stands for Deep Covered Baker, which is a microwave-safe stoneware product used for cooking and baking in the microwave. It is designed to help food cook faster and more evenly while keeping it moist and tender.

2. Can the DCB be used in any type of microwave?

Yes, the DCB can be used in any microwave as long as it fits comfortably inside and does not touch the sides or top of the microwave. It is important to measure the interior of your microwave before using the DCB to ensure proper fit.

3. How do I measure my microwave to make sure the DCB will fit?

To measure your microwave for the DCB, first measure the width and depth of the interior cooking space. Then, measure the height from the bottom of the microwave to the bottom of the cooking space. Make sure to leave at least one inch of clearance above the DCB when measuring. Refer to the product description for the exact measurements needed for each DCB size.

4. Are there any special instructions for using the DCB in the microwave?

While the DCB is safe for use in the microwave, it is important to follow the instructions for each specific recipe. The DCB should not be preheated in the microwave and should always be used with the provided lid. It is also recommended to use oven mitts when handling the hot DCB.

5. Can the DCB be used in the oven as well?

Yes, the DCB is also oven-safe and can be used in temperatures up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. However, it is important to note that the lid is not oven-safe and should not be used in the oven. Always refer to the product instructions for specific usage guidelines.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kdangel518
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
Admin Greg