• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the DCB Product Info Flyer - Perfect for Your Next Show!

In summary, a DCB product is a baking and roasting product from Pampered Chef's Deep Covered Baker line. It comes with a lid that traps moisture for even cooking and can be used for a variety of dishes such as casseroles, roasts, poultry, fish, and vegetables. They are safe to use in the oven but not on the stovetop or broiler. To clean, it is recommended to hand wash with warm, soapy water. DCB products are not microwave safe and should only be used in the oven.
ltricarico
Hi everyone! I'm trying to find a DCB flyer that I saw once... it's a full 8.5x11 color flyer that is a beautiful product info of the DCB. It's not something someone hand-made... it looks like something that was printed and produced by PC. One of the other consultants in my team has it. I would LOVE a copy of it... I think it would be a great addition to my flip-chart for my shows, but I can't find it anywhere! I was hoping someone here would know what I'm talking about and could upload a copy of it here for me please! I'm going to contact the consultant in my team to try and get a scanned copy of it, but thought getting it here might be quicker! I know I'm not giving much info to go on, but I only saw it once, so I really don't have much more info than that. :-( Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

It's called a display card. Go to CC and search display card, and a few different choices come up for the DCB. Looks like you have to download and print yourself. We used to be able to order them on the supply order.

I actually couldn't find the display card for the DCB. I'm sure it's there but I couldn't find it.

Just type "display card" not DCB. There was one for ribs, pork loin, power cooking, etc.

Thanks for your help in finding this!

1. What is a DCB product?

A DCB product is a product from Pampered Chef's Deep Covered Baker line. These products are designed specifically for baking and roasting, and they come with a lid that traps moisture to cook food evenly and keep it tender and juicy.

2. What types of dishes can I make with a DCB product?

A DCB product can be used for a variety of dishes, including casseroles, roasts, poultry, fish, and vegetables. It can also be used for baking bread, cakes, and even desserts like cobblers and crisps.

3. Are DCB products safe to use in the oven?

Yes, all DCB products are oven safe. They are made of durable stoneware that can withstand high oven temperatures. However, they should not be used on the stovetop or under the broiler.

4. How do I clean my DCB product?

DCB products can be cleaned in the dishwasher, but it is recommended to hand wash them with warm, soapy water to prolong their lifespan. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or metal utensils on the stoneware surface.

5. Can I use my DCB product in the microwave?

No, DCB products are not microwave safe. They are specifically designed for use in the oven. Using them in the microwave can cause damage to both the product and the microwave itself.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
CRuff
  • thehaleykitchen
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
thehaleykitchen
  • meea
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies