• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

DCB Product Adjustment: Return Damaged Lid for New Replacement - FAQs Answered

In summary, the conversation discusses the process of doing a product adjustment for a damaged stone in a DCB (Deep Covered Baker). The consultant is unsure if they should return the entire DCB or just a small piece of the lid. They also have questions about the shipping process and if they can continue to use the DCB while waiting for a replacement. It is suggested to call HO for clarification and it is confirmed that they will ship a new DCB since the consultant is now a consultant and needs it for shows.
taterbug
I remember reading a thread regarding this topic but I cannot find it anywhere, so sorry to have to start another one.
A chunk of the inside of my lid is missing (don't know how, when or why) - it still functions but my director said that I should do a product adjustment because a damaged stone is not something I really want to be showing at a show. She also told me that all I would have to do is crack the lid into small pieces and return a piece of it to HO.
I did the product adjustment online and it does say to return the product. My question is - do I return the entire DCB, the intact lid only or a small piece of the lid? This is the part that the other thread was talking about, but I can't find it. Thanks for your help.
Also - will they go ahead and ship the new DCB or will they wait until they have received the damaged one? I hate to be without a DCB as I am highlighting its use for BBQ Chicken Sandwiches at my shows this month.

I wouldn't return the entire thing - would cost a small fortune to ship.
I'd call HO first before I did that. I've not had to do this, and I know HO won't tell you to do it because of safety, but I've heard of consultants say they put the cracked stone in a thick garbage back and "whoops!" drop it on the garage floor or sidewalk. Then take a piece and send THAT to HO.

How did you get the DCB? If it is yours - earned for free, or bought as a sample or an individual order of your own - then call HO and they will ship one out to you and then you can ship yours (or a piece?) back after receiving the new one. They'll do that if it's a consultant product since we need things for our shows.

jennyl said:
How did you get the DCB? If it is yours - earned for free, or bought as a sample or an individual order of your own - then call HO and they will ship one out to you and then you can ship yours (or a piece?) back after receiving the new one. They'll do that if it's a consultant product since we need things for our shows.

Before becoming a consultant (March 2009), I ordered it as a host in November of 2008. I guess I need to call them and clarify that even though they are seeing an adjustment for a customer's DCB, I am now a consultant and need it for shows.

I just called HO and she said that they would go ahead and ship it out since I am a consultant. That is very helpful and the hold time was less than a minute or so.

What is a "Dcb Product Adjustment"?

A "Dcb Product Adjustment" is a process where a customer can exchange or return a Pampered Chef product that they are not satisfied with for a replacement, store credit, or refund.

How do I request a "Dcb Product Adjustment"?

You can request a "Dcb Product Adjustment" by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by reaching out to our customer service team. They will guide you through the process and assist you in getting the best resolution for your situation.

What is the time frame for requesting a "Dcb Product Adjustment"?

Customers have up to 30 days from the date of purchase to request a "Dcb Product Adjustment." After this time frame, we are unable to process any returns or exchanges.

What is the policy for returning or exchanging a "Dcb Product Adjustment"?

For exchanges, the product must be in its original packaging and in new, unused condition. For returns, the product must be unopened and in its original packaging. If the product is damaged or defective, we will provide a full refund or exchange.

Are there any exceptions to the "Dcb Product Adjustment" policy?

Yes, there are a few exceptions to our policy. Customized or personalized items, as well as consumable products (such as food or cleaning supplies), cannot be returned or exchanged. Additionally, products purchased at a discounted price during a sale or promotion may only be exchanged for the same product in a different size or color.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• taterbug
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KimmyDarling
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • JenniK