• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dcb Nutter Butter Ice Cream Cake

In summary, a DCB Nutter Butter Ice Cream Cake is a dessert made with layers of crushed Nutter Butter cookies, ice cream, and chocolate sauce inside a Deep Covered Baker from Pampered Chef. To make it, you will need a Deep Covered Baker, Nutter Butter cookies, your favorite ice cream, and chocolate sauce. It can serve up to 8-10 people and the only special equipment needed is the Deep Covered Baker.
DebPC
Staff member
dcb nutter butter Ice Cream Cake175175682_n.jpg

Nutter Butter Fudge
Ice Cream Sandwich Cake
10 Ice Cream Sandwiches (I Use Blue Bunny Peanut Butter Fudge Chip for this version)
12 oz Cool Whip, thawed (I use lite)
6 Nutter Butter cookies
¾ cup Hot Fudge
¾ cup Peanut butter

Warm hot fudge and peanut butter in prep bowls to make it easy to drizzle.
Crush cookies 3 at a time in the Manual Food Processor or Food Chopper

Layer 5 ice cream sandwiches on the bottom of Deep Covered Baker
Drizzle with hot fudge and peanut butter

Cover with ½ of the cool whip

Sprinkle with ½ of crushed cookies

Repeat layers, on the top layer drizzle crushed cookies with hot fudge and peanut butter, and freeze overnight.

The baker will keep the dessert frozen longer because it retains its temperature just like when baking! Enjoy!
You can make so many variations! Cookies and cream with Oreos, plain sandwiches and hot fudge, Minty Fudge with thin mints and the new mint chip sandwiches, Berries and cream with blonde Oreos, vanilla sandwiches and strawberry topping. Go low-fat with fat free cool whip and weight watchers sandwiches. The possibilities are endless!

Is there a way to save this recipe??

Wow, this recipe sounds amazing! I love the combination of peanut butter, fudge, and Nutter Butter cookies. I also like that you can make so many variations with different types of cookies and toppings. I will definitely have to try this out for my next summer gathering. Thanks for sharing!

What is a DCB Nutter Butter Ice Cream Cake?

A DCB Nutter Butter Ice Cream Cake is a delicious dessert made with layers of crushed Nutter Butter cookies, ice cream, and chocolate sauce, all inside a Deep Covered Baker from Pampered Chef.

How do I make a DCB Nutter Butter Ice Cream Cake?

To make a DCB Nutter Butter Ice Cream Cake, you will need a Deep Covered Baker, Nutter Butter cookies, your favorite ice cream, and chocolate sauce. Simply layer the crushed cookies, ice cream, and chocolate sauce in the Deep Covered Baker and freeze for a few hours before serving.

Can I use a different type of cookie for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of cookie you prefer for this recipe. However, Nutter Butter cookies are recommended for their delicious peanut butter flavor and crunch.

How many servings does a DCB Nutter Butter Ice Cream Cake make?

A DCB Nutter Butter Ice Cream Cake can serve up to 8-10 people, depending on the size of the slices.

Do I need any special equipment to make this cake?

The only special equipment you will need is a Deep Covered Baker from Pampered Chef. This unique stoneware baker is designed to evenly distribute heat and can be used in the microwave, oven, and freezer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • DebPC