• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find a New Home for Extra DCB Lid!

In summary, the best way to find a new home for an extra DCB lid is by reaching out to friends and family who may also own Pampered Chef products, or by posting on social media or online marketplaces. Unfortunately, Pampered Chef does not offer refunds or exchanges for individual product parts, but suggests finding a new home for the lid or using it as a spare. The DCB lid is covered under a one-year warranty and a new one can be purchased separately from the website or through a consultant.
chezshelly
Gold Member
Somehow I ended up with an extra DCB lid. If anyone needs it and wants to pay shipping I would be happy to be rid of it!

I sent you a PM.​

What is the best way to find a new home for an extra DCB lid?

The best way to find a new home for an extra DCB lid is to reach out to friends and family who may also own Pampered Chef products. You can also try posting on social media or online marketplace platforms.

Can I return the extra DCB lid to Pampered Chef for a refund?

Unfortunately, we do not offer refunds for individual product parts. However, we suggest finding a new home for the extra lid or using it as a spare in case of future accidents.

Can I exchange the extra DCB lid for a different product?

We do not offer exchanges for individual product parts. However, you can try reaching out to a Pampered Chef consultant to see if they can help you find a solution.

Is there a warranty for the DCB lid?

The DCB lid is covered under our one-year warranty. If there are any defects or issues with the lid, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Can I purchase a new DCB lid separately?

Yes, you can purchase a new DCB lid separately from our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. However, we suggest trying to find a new home for your extra lid before purchasing a new one.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• shelleyw95
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
france59
  • chezshelly
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
1jesseniasmith
  • clshirk