• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

DCB Lasagna

Aug 12, 2008
Just wondering if anyone had ever tried to use the DCB for a quick lasagna - maybe with the no boil noodles? I have host wanting an italian dish, and the Creamy Penne Pasta just won't do...

kdangel518

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2009
I've been wondering about this too! Thanks for posting ;)

Aug 12, 2008
Maybe if no one posts, I will try it and let ya know!!

kdangel518

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2009
That would be great- I've been meaning to give it a go, just haven't gotten around to it yet!

ChefPaulaB

Veteran Member
May 19, 2008
You could do like a baked ziti... I've made it in the DCB in micro before...

meganmcg

Mar 26, 2009
I have made lasagna in the baker in the microwave a few times, always turns out great. I use the no boil noodles but I think enough moisture is produced that you could use regular uncooked noodles (haven't got around to trying that yet). Mine was three layers of noodles and about 1# of meat, microwaved for abou 20 minutes. Hope this helps!

Aug 12, 2008
I have made lasagna in the baker in the microwave a few times, always turns out great. I use the no boil noodles but I think enough moisture is produced that you could use regular uncooked noodles (haven't got around to trying that yet). Mine was three layers of noodles and about 1# of meat, microwaved for abou 20 minutes. Hope this helps!

Thank you...definitely going to give it a go!! I'll post my results :)

Jolie_Paradoxe

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2009
It comes out great, but timing is critical....35 minutes in my micro was way too long. I got burnt edges....so I would start with 25 minutes and add as needed.

nene960

Sep 22, 2008
I have done chicken maincotti in the microwave in the DCB. I did not boil the manicotti noodles either and it turned out great. I can't wait to try the lasagna in the Microwave!

chefheidi2003

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2007
wow..another great recipe in the DCB that I need to try..oh bummer..LOL

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jennifer Hunsucker
Replies
Views
ChefLissa
Replies