• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

DCB Measurements for Microwave: Quick and Handy

In summary, a DCB in Micro Measurements is a versatile cooking tool made by Pampered Chef. It can be used in the microwave, oven, and freezer, making it perfect for a variety of recipes. It has a 3-quart capacity and measures 11" x 9" x 6" (with lid), making it the perfect size for family-sized meals. It is also dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for longevity. The DCB in Micro Measurements can be used to make a variety of dishes, including casseroles, baked goods, and one-pot meals, with recipes available on the Pampered Chef website or in their cookbooks.
lisa717
Does anyone have the measurments for the DCB in the microwave handy? I need to tell a host.

sure - I always tell my host I need a microwave 13" x 13".

13 x 13 x 7.5 I had a host once whose microwave was deep and wide enough, but it was too short. So make sure to check the height!!

And double check the wattage and whether or not it has a turntable.

Hi there! Yes, I have the measurements for the Deep Covered Baker in the microwave. It measures 11 inches in diameter and 7 inches in height. I hope this helps you in telling your host. Let me know if you need any further assistance. Happy cooking!

What is a DCB in Micro Measurements?

A DCB in Micro Measurements stands for "Deep Covered Baker in Micro Measurements" and it is a versatile cooking tool made by Pampered Chef. It is designed for use in the microwave, oven, and freezer, making it perfect for a variety of recipes.

Can I use the DCB in Micro Measurements in the oven?

Yes, the DCB in Micro Measurements is safe to use in the oven up to 450°F. It is also safe to use in the freezer and microwave, making it a convenient tool for all your cooking needs.

What are the dimensions of the DCB in Micro Measurements?

The DCB in Micro Measurements has a 3-quart capacity and measures 11" x 9" x 6" (with lid). It is the perfect size for cooking family-sized meals or large batches of your favorite recipes.

Is the DCB in Micro Measurements dishwasher safe?

Yes, the DCB in Micro Measurements is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing it with warm, soapy water to prolong its lifespan.

What recipes can I make with the DCB in Micro Measurements?

The DCB in Micro Measurements can be used to make a variety of dishes, including casseroles, baked goods, one-pot meals, and more. You can find many delicious recipes specifically designed for the DCB in Micro Measurements on the Pampered Chef website or in our cookbooks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Staci
  • luvlabs
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
PamperedchefDaly
  • ChefMary412
  • Products and Tips
Replies