• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

DCB Availability: Free or Discounted Options for Your Bookings

In summary, the DCB (Deep Covered Baker) is a versatile cooking tool from Pampered Chef that can be purchased through their website or a consultant. It can be used to make a variety of dishes in the oven, microwave, or grill. The DCB is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended. It is also freezer-safe and there are many recipes available specifically for the DCB on their website and other sources.
TheFreddiesCook
I know it's available only to a host, but... could it be part of the free products or is it only a half-price or discounted item? Just want to make sure I give out the correct information to help with my bookings... Thanks.

Yes..... (just yes was too short. Lol)

The host can use any of her benefits to get the CDB - free, half price, discount. However she chooses.

Great! Thanks ....

Hi there! It's great to see that you're looking to give out the correct information to help with your bookings. The free product that is available to a host is typically a half-price or discounted item. However, as a pampered chef consultant, you have the ability to offer additional perks or incentives to your hosts, such as a free product of their choice. This would be something that you could discuss with your host and determine based on their preferences and budget. I hope this helps clarify things for you. Happy booking!

1. What is DCB and how is it available?

DCB stands for Deep Covered Baker, which is a versatile cooking tool from Pampered Chef. It is available for purchase through our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

2. What can I make with the DCB?

The DCB can be used to make a variety of dishes, including casseroles, roasts, breads, and desserts. It is great for cooking and baking in the oven, microwave, or even on the grill.

3. Is the DCB dishwasher safe?

Yes, the DCB is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong the life of the product.

4. Can I use the DCB in the freezer?

Yes, the DCB is freezer-safe and can be used to freeze meals for later use. Just make sure to allow for proper thawing time before cooking.

5. Are there any recipes specifically designed for the DCB?

Yes, there are many recipes available on our website that are specifically designed for the DCB. You can also find a variety of recipes from other sources that can be adapted for use with the DCB.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ponvn591
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies