• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

DCB at Every Show: Selling Like Hotcakes!

I am so excited about this product!Since the fall, I also have only been demo-ing the DCB, my sales have gone way, way up too!! And, I've been bringing a dessert in the trifle bowl (made the night before that I pay for) and even my trifle bowl sales have gone way up. Love it!!!Do you include shipping with the DCB Special?Yes, I include shipping with the DCB Special.
Zsu - great thought and I was thinking as I was going through the tread about making up several different combos on one flier so a customer could pick from maybe 4 different combos. And again because these are packages constructed by you, even if you copy someone else's, it would be up to you if you wanted to allow substitutions or not. That's the cool part! It is your choice! Just remember the cost to you. If it is something you are willing to do for the sale, then by all means do for it!

Zsu said:
I went to check out the $99 DCb flyers. I love it, thanks!

BUT Has anyone had the problem of the customers wanting to exchange or substitute whatever item? I would tell them the deal is whatever is on the flyer but if they want something different along then they could add it but no substitutions.

I would view the package deal as a SUGGESTION not written in stone.

I would substitute one product for another product if the price of both products was within $1 of each other. I figure if I substitute the item the guest is getting what they want, not what I think they want, they fork over the $99 instead of only taking the DCB at $69 and I walk away as the guests hero by being so accomadating.

Besides, if you let one guest do it then you may end up selling even more $99 packages because they can substitute.

ChefBeckyD said:
That is FANTASTIC!

I can't believe there are people who aren't demoing the DCB....that thing is golden! For all of my new consultants, I tell them the two best things they can invest in are the DCB, and the TTA.

what does TTA stand for?

Tool turnabout

Many of you were talking about the lava cake. My director and I have come up with a different version.

Make the batter like you normally would, but before you add the icing, add a can of cherry pie filling, then the icing. This was great with chocolate cake and chocolate icing.

My next host wanted to try something different, so i made it at home first. I used German Chocolate cake mix, drained a can of crushed pineapple (I just took out the excess juice. I wanted some of the moisture still), then topped with pecan/coconut icing. It was WONDERFUL.

You could have endless possibilities with different cake mixes, fruit and icing!!

<h2>1. What is a DCB and how does it work?</h2><p>A DCB, or Deep Covered Baker, is a versatile stoneware baking dish specifically designed for use in the microwave, oven, and freezer. It works by evenly distributing heat and allowing food to cook or bake thoroughly without drying out.</p><h2>2. How is using a DCB different from other baking dishes?</h2><p>The unique design of the DCB allows for even heat distribution, resulting in perfectly cooked food every time. It also helps to retain moisture, keeping food from drying out and producing tender, juicy results.</p><h2>3. What types of dishes can be made in a DCB?</h2><p>The DCB can be used for a variety of dishes, from casseroles and roasts to desserts and bread. It is also great for reheating leftovers or making one-pot meals.</p><h2>4. Can the DCB be used in both the microwave and oven?</h2><p>Yes, the DCB is safe to use in both the microwave and oven up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. It is also safe to use in the freezer.</p><h2>5. How do I care for and clean my DCB?</h2><p>The DCB is dishwasher safe, but can also be hand-washed with warm, soapy water. It is important to avoid using metal utensils on the stoneware surface and to properly dry it before storing.</p>

1. What is a DCB and how does it work?

A DCB, or Deep Covered Baker, is a versatile stoneware baking dish specifically designed for use in the microwave, oven, and freezer. It works by evenly distributing heat and allowing food to cook or bake thoroughly without drying out.

2. How is using a DCB different from other baking dishes?

The unique design of the DCB allows for even heat distribution, resulting in perfectly cooked food every time. It also helps to retain moisture, keeping food from drying out and producing tender, juicy results.

3. What types of dishes can be made in a DCB?

The DCB can be used for a variety of dishes, from casseroles and roasts to desserts and bread. It is also great for reheating leftovers or making one-pot meals.

4. Can the DCB be used in both the microwave and oven?

Yes, the DCB is safe to use in both the microwave and oven up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. It is also safe to use in the freezer.

5. How do I care for and clean my DCB?

The DCB is dishwasher safe, but can also be hand-washed with warm, soapy water. It is important to avoid using metal utensils on the stoneware surface and to properly dry it before storing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJoyJ
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Jen1409
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • chefliz