• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

DCB File - 90+ Recipes for Pampered Chef Lovers | Free Download

In summary, Carol is not on Chefsuccess regularly anymore, due to other commitments. She used to log in 4 or 5 times a day, but now logs in once a week. She has been burned by several postings, gotten angry and annoyed, and feels disconnected from the community. She has decided to repost the DCB file, which has accumulated many compliments from the community.
cwinter474
Gold Member
I'm not on Chefsuccess regularly anymore. I used to log in 4 or 5 times aday. Maybe now once a week. I've been burn by several postings. I've become angry and annoyed by several postings. I know, I don't know any of you personally, but I really felt close to all of you, like an extended family. And alot of people here see themselves as the wardens of what should and shouldn't be said or done. I love all the gathering of endless information and flyer's that we all share. I'm just tried of all the other stuff.

So I am re-posting the DCB File. It is a fantastic gathering of recipes from here on different postings, some of our websites, the PC website and books. Enjoy it. I do. If you find errors in it. Sorry, I did my best. SEVERAL people corrected me in the past, most of the corrections were made. I never claimed it was going to be perfect, I'm not a proof reader or an editor. I'm a stay at home mom that sells PC. I did my best if it isn't good enough for you. Dont use it.

I only ask that you please don't SELL it. That's why I pulled it in the first place. I was having people email me or to post PM's for me and I would send it to them. Well I'm not on here, and they were pilled up.

A friend of my made a cover page, I have not talked with her about posting it so I did not.

There are two files. One is 90+ recipes and the other is a title page. The last update was 9-1-09

Thanks so much for all the WONDERFUL emails, and PM's and comments I've recieved over this. They do make the heart heal faster.

Love ya

Carol

Attachments

• DCB corrected.doc
    183.5 KB · Views: 561
  • DCD Recipe.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 495
That's very generous of you to repost it!
Thank you so much for sending it to me from before. I have gotten some good use out of your hard work, and really appreciate it.

Thank you. It is appreciated.

Thank you Carol! (((HUGS)))
Too bad about all the "garbage" associated with this. Your hard work IS appreciated by many!

Thank you so much , Carol. I don't know you personally but I for one appreciated all the time you put into this file. I know how hard it is to get anything done when you are a stay at home mom. So give yourself a pat on the shoulder from ME!! Alos, enjoy your little ones! My baby is now 21, they grow up to fast.

I agree...that was a monster of a project, and it is greatly appreciated! Thanks for all the hard work and for generously sharing!

You are amazing for posting this and for doing all of the work that you did on it. Thank you so much!!

this is sooooo wonderful!!!!!!

Carol,
What you did was so very generous. I truly appreciate your efforts and appreciate your response to the emails I have sent. I am sorry for the negativity you have received - unbelievable!

Carol, go ahead and post the cover. I can't even remember what it looks like!I too am on this site rarely, so missed this posting.Judy

Carolyn, the person who sold it on eBay was horrible...unlike the rest of us! I thank you for this great booklet! You put a lot of hard work into it! See you on FB & FT!

Thank you so much. I just sent this to a couple of my customers who bought the dcb recently. This is an awesome file!

Judybabe said:
Carol, go ahead and post the cover. I can't even remember what it looks like!

I too am on this site rarely, so missed this posting.

Judy

This was created by Judy. I personaly LOVE it.

Attachments

• coverfordcbrecipes.jpg
    coverfordcbrecipes.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 559
Hi, Carol! Thanks so much for sending to me! I do have to say, that I have been a member of CS since 2005. What you experienced was something that really isn't the norm. I'm not into name calling, but that person who took advantane of your good nature is an a$$.

Sometimes you will come across a know-it-all, maybe its been me from time to time! :p I hope you will continue to check in and be a visitor here more often. I wasn't visiting as much because I had my cafe, and now that its closed and I am doing PC full time, I am on here a lot more. So, now that I am on the watch, you can feel safe little lady! (just did my bad western accent)

cwinter474 said:
This was created by Judy. I personaly LOVE it.

That is really cool... not sure that if I were you I'd want my email address on there for all of the copies that'll be given out to customers all over the place, but that's just me. Thanks for everything!

ChefPaulaB said:
That is really cool... not sure that if I were you I'd want my email address on there for all of the copies that'll be given out to customers all over the place, but that's just me. Thanks for everything!

Judy and I thought about this. And we were hoping that people might come up with new recipes to add on and that they might email them to me. But I know what you mean. But, on the other hand maybe I will get some extra sells down the road....

Thanks for your concern, you may be right

cwinter474 said:
Judy and I thought about this. And we were hoping that people might come up with new recipes to add on and that they might email them to me. But I know what you mean. But, on the other hand maybe I will get some extra sells down the road....

Thanks for your concern, you may be right

Yeah, that makes sense too.... Someone might email you with a question or something and end up ordering from you, ya never know. And I always love to get new recipes! I still haven't tried making that breakfast casserole yet. My husband who is a farmer starting harvest and we have a bunch of drivers working every day now hauling sugar beats, so I'm thinking about making it tomorrow morning to have him take out for the drivers to eat... I'll let ya know how it turns out if I get up early enough to do it!

Ok here's the cover as a jpeg.
cover.jpg

I missed all the drama (thank goodness) but just jumped online to find some recipes for a new customer of mine that has a DCB. She will absolutely LOVE all of these! So thank you for all your hard work!

ohmygosh! What a gold mine!! Thank you *SO* much! My customers will *LOVE* this!

Sandi:

Thanks for all the kind words, I'm still licking my wounds but getting better

PLease enjoy the file!

Oh, thank you so very much for sharing. This is a fabulous document. My customers will love it. I have just begun selling a lot of DCB's!! Hugs!

Thank you so much for sharing. I love this file and I emailed it to a customer of mine who just earned her DCB and she loved it. I love it and have tried several things out of it. I just dont understand people trying to make money off of something they didnt create. Thanks again!! :)

I appreciate all of the hard work that you put into this file. I send off to those who purchase a DCB. There is always a bad apple in the tree isn't there. So again thank you for all of your hardwork.

I truly appreciate it too and I'm grateful that you emailed me the file when you removed it originally! I've emailed it to customers who purchased the DCB and I've sold several DCB at full price because they knew when they purchased it, I would send them the recipe file so they could get so much use out of it!
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

1. What is a DCB file?

A DCB file is a digital cookbook file that contains over 90 recipes specifically designed for Pampered Chef products.

2. How can I access the DCB file?

The DCB file is available for free download on the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant's personal website. You can also request a physical copy from your consultant.

3. Do I need special software to open the DCB file?

No, the DCB file can be opened using any PDF reader, such as Adobe Acrobat or Preview.

4. Are the recipes in the DCB file exclusive to Pampered Chef products?

While the recipes in the DCB file are specially created for Pampered Chef products, you can still use them with similar kitchen tools or appliances.

5. Can I share the DCB file with others?

Yes, you are free to share the DCB file with friends and family. However, please note that the recipes are copyrighted and should not be distributed for commercial use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • cwinter474
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
2 3
Replies
Views
cwinter474