• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Unique Recipes Combining DCB & Cookware?

In summary, the DCB, or Deep Covered Baker, is a versatile and durable stoneware baking dish that can be used in the oven, microwave, and grill. It is perfect for making one-pot meals, roasting vegetables, and baking desserts. There are many delicious recipes specifically designed for the DCB, and it can be cleaned by hand or in the dishwasher. It is safe to use in both the oven and microwave, and comes with a 3-year limited warranty.
Karen Weber
Gold Member
Anyone have any recipes that they use that combines both the DCB & Cookware other than any in the Season's Best Cookbooks?

Karen

The entire Weekday Dinners Done card collection has recipes for the DCB and 12 inch Skillet.

I do the garlic bites at almost every show.. that uses the cookware. I bring it as a special "gift".. then I do various DCB recipes at each show, too.

1. What is the DCB in Pampered Chef cookware recipes?

The DCB stands for Deep Covered Baker, a versatile and durable stoneware baking dish that can be used in the oven, microwave, and even on the grill. It is perfect for making one-pot meals, roasting vegetables, and even baking desserts.

2. Are there any specific recipes that can be made using the DCB?

Yes, there are many delicious recipes that can be made using the DCB, such as chicken and vegetable pot pie, lasagna, and even bread. Pampered Chef offers a variety of recipes specifically designed for the DCB, which can be found on their website or in their cookbooks.

3. How do I clean and care for my DCB?

The DCB is dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to hand wash it with warm soapy water to preserve its non-stick coating. Avoid using metal utensils on the stoneware, and do not place it under direct heat or on a stovetop. Always allow the DCB to cool down before cleaning or adding food to it.

4. Can the DCB be used in the oven and microwave at the same time?

Yes, the DCB is safe to use in both the oven and microwave, making it a convenient option for busy home cooks. Just make sure to follow the specific temperature guidelines for each cooking method.

5. Is the DCB covered by a warranty?

Yes, the DCB comes with a 3-year limited warranty against defects in material or workmanship. If your DCB becomes damaged during normal use within this time frame, you can contact Pampered Chef for a replacement or refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Humble Beginnings
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
doughmama
  • Rossana
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Rossana
  • smartcookie