• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

DCB Cooking Class: Easy Recipes and Tips for Using Your PC Like a Pro!

In summary, many people sell tons of DCB, but are afraid of the first step. A cooking class with DCB recipes would be a great way to get people started.
abigailhutch
How many of you sell tons of DCB only to see the customer later and ask them how much they love it....and they admit they haven't used it yet....or only used it once.....
I have been doing PC less than a year but have sold tons of DCB. Everyone loves how easy it is to use and makes delicious food....but I think they are afraid of the first step....Can't quite figure out how to get started with it.....

I was thinking about setting up a cooking class in my home....and maybe having each person chip in a few $$$ and buying the ingredients for like four recipes....and having them come over and us all make them together....
I only have one microwave so I figured 4 recipes would take like an hour and a half...so that wouldn't be too long, but would be tons of fun!

I was thinking of doing the Pork Tenderloin, Chicken Quarters (they are always on sale in my grocery store for $1/lb so super cheap meal option!!!)
Whole chicken, and then maybe even something like the Chipotle Chili Cornbread Bake so they see that its not just meat you can do in there!

Then let everyone sample all of the recipes! Use PC rubs for all of it....and hopefully sell a few rubs and meat thermometers and make it a show!

What do you think? I really like the idea! I know I could buy all the groceries and write off on my taxes, but with the way $ has been lately, I honestly couldn't afford to do that....

Okay....I want some feedback!!! What do ya'll think!?!

Instead of two different things of chicken, I would throw in a dessert. Or you could gear it more towards making a whole meal with the DCB from appetizer to main dish to side dish to dessert.

You could put one recipe in the oven to show it's function there, then do the other 3 in the microwave. While one thing is cooking, you are prepping the next item(s). it would take some careful menu selection I would think to have everything come out ABOUT the same time. And remember, some things need to sit for 5-10 minutes after they come out, so that gives you some time too.It's a great concept though!

I LOVE this idea. I have had a few hosts this month who own the dbc and don't use it. I did all soup & slipper shows with the loaded baked potato chowder so they were thrilled to see their dbc in action. They are now game for using it more.

My sister is the only person I've sold a dbc to that calls me (regularly) to ask how to make different things in the dbc. I think she feels more comfortable calling cuz she's my sister.

I've started giving everyone who orders one, or who has one (like some hosts) the Magic Pot or a version of the Deep Covered Baker cookbook. There are just TOO many recipes in there for them NOT to use it. :)

Oh trust me! I email them all the cookbook, but they still don't take the time to look through it...but I have told them....buy some meat, and then text me and I will tell you what to do with it! hehheehehe!
I guess I could do an oven recipe too, I usually don't like to cuz its so dang hot here, but hey....cold front is coming! hehe!
I am thinking pork tenderloin, chicken quarters (I really really want to make these because they are so affordable and taste great straight out of the microwave!)
hmm....what's a good oven recipe????
and dessert is a great idea!!! Molten Lava Cake w/ vanilla ice cream! Yummmmmmo!

the chicken fajitas are wonderful in the oven... at home, I have to make mine in the oven because my microwave is too small.

I sold 4 in my last party :) but I always give them my recipe booklet of it.

wadesgirl said:
Instead of two different things of chicken, I would throw in a dessert. Or you could gear it more towards making a whole meal with the DCB from appetizer to main dish to side dish to dessert.

I was going to say the same thing. You could do the lava cake or maybe the apple cherry crisp. Sounds like a great idea that you have. Perhaps each guest could bring a friend who doesn't own a DCB and you could also score some sales that day, too.

1. What is a DCB cooking class?

A DCB cooking class is a unique experience where a Pampered Chef consultant will guide you through using our versatile Deep Covered Baker (DCB) to create delicious dishes for your family and friends.

2. What are the benefits of attending a DCB cooking class?

Attending a DCB cooking class allows you to learn new recipes, tips and tricks for using the DCB, and connect with other food lovers in a fun and interactive setting. Plus, you get to taste and enjoy the dishes you create!

3. Can I host a DCB cooking class at my home?

Absolutely! Hosting a DCB cooking class is a great way to gather friends and family for a fun and delicious cooking experience. Your Pampered Chef consultant will bring all the necessary ingredients and supplies for the class.

4. How long does a DCB cooking class usually last?

A typical DCB cooking class lasts about 2 hours, but this can vary depending on the recipes being made and the size of the group. Your consultant will provide a more specific time frame when you book the class.

5. Do I need to have any prior cooking experience to attend a DCB cooking class?

No, you do not need any prior cooking experience to attend a DCB cooking class. The consultant will guide you through each step and provide helpful tips along the way. It's a great opportunity to learn new skills and have fun in the kitchen!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KindaichiShota
  • SPAMSTIME
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
krahema
  • lesliebakes