• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Re-Organized Cookbook - Feedback & Edits Welcome!

In summary, Dorothy's re-organized and formatted cookbook was appreciated by the group for its added recipes and formatting. The recipe for Piña Colada Pineapple Upside Down Cake was discussed and the toasted coconut was mentioned to be used as a garnish. The group was thankful for Dorothy's hard work and generous sharing.
I don't know how I missed this before, but the cookbook is great! Thanks for sharing, Dorothy.

newchef2010 said:
I am sorry... this is probably a really silly question but some of the cake recipes don't mention the DCB at all but a fluted pan. Will they work the same (do I need to make any modifications to the steps)?

At the beginning of the section it does actually say "these recipes are for the fluted pan but can be made in the deep covered baker" - I missed it too and had to go back and find it before I made changes.

well, my windows could not find the document. I guess I'll wait for an updated version. I cannot imagine all the work that went into organizing the recipes. Thank you!

yeah! it worked and looks fantastic!

Here is the latest version of my compilation cookbook. Thank you to those who sent me recipes! Please keep them coming. I welcome other suggestions - I've removed the references to the fluted pan to reduce confusion.

I'm attaching a pdf version for those who do not have word.

Attachments

• Dotty's Magic Pot Cookbook V1.3.doc
    815 KB · Views: 827
  • Dotty's Magic Pot Cookbook V1.3.pdf
    269.8 KB · Views: 488
<h2>1. How do I access the "Re-Organized Cookbook"?</h2><p>In order to access the "Re-Organized Cookbook", you can either click on the link provided or search for it on the Pampered Chef website under the "Recipes" section.</p><h2>2. Can I make suggestions for edits or additions to the cookbook?</h2><p>Yes, we welcome any feedback and edits to the "Re-Organized Cookbook". You can leave your suggestions in the comments section or contact us directly through our customer service team.</p><h2>3. Are all the recipes in the "Re-Organized Cookbook" from Pampered Chef?</h2><p>While some of the recipes in the "Re-Organized Cookbook" are from Pampered Chef, others have been added by our customers and consultants. We encourage our community to share their favorite recipes with us.</p><h2>4. How is the "Re-Organized Cookbook" different from other cookbooks on the Pampered Chef website?</h2><p>The "Re-Organized Cookbook" is a community-driven cookbook that has been organized and formatted by our team. It includes a variety of recipes from both Pampered Chef and our customers, making it a unique and diverse collection.</p><h2>5. Can I print the "Re-Organized Cookbook" or save it to my device?</h2><p>Yes, you can easily print the "Re-Organized Cookbook" or save it to your device for easy access in your kitchen. Simply click on the print or download button located at the top of the page.</p>

1. How do I access the "Re-Organized Cookbook"?

In order to access the "Re-Organized Cookbook", you can either click on the link provided or search for it on the Pampered Chef website under the "Recipes" section.

2. Can I make suggestions for edits or additions to the cookbook?

Yes, we welcome any feedback and edits to the "Re-Organized Cookbook". You can leave your suggestions in the comments section or contact us directly through our customer service team.

3. Are all the recipes in the "Re-Organized Cookbook" from Pampered Chef?

While some of the recipes in the "Re-Organized Cookbook" are from Pampered Chef, others have been added by our customers and consultants. We encourage our community to share their favorite recipes with us.

4. How is the "Re-Organized Cookbook" different from other cookbooks on the Pampered Chef website?

The "Re-Organized Cookbook" is a community-driven cookbook that has been organized and formatted by our team. It includes a variety of recipes from both Pampered Chef and our customers, making it a unique and diverse collection.

5. Can I print the "Re-Organized Cookbook" or save it to my device?

Yes, you can easily print the "Re-Organized Cookbook" or save it to your device for easy access in your kitchen. Simply click on the print or download button located at the top of the page.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bethsbiz
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
heat123
  • ChefDi
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefDi
Replies