• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Dcb Breakfast Casserole Recipe?

In summary, the author suggests that breakfast hash brown casserole can be made with frozen hash browns, sausage, cheese, eggs, and salsa. Optional toppings include biscuits, deep dish breakfast baker, apple nut ring, fruit salad, and scrambled eggs.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Does anyone have one? I thought I did but am not finding one and would really love to have at least one...maybe more. If anyone has one to share, that would be super! TIA

You know...I remember seeing one, but now I don't remember where it is.

I'm thinking Linda Childs posted it, but I might be wrong on that. :)

Here's what I have in my files. I too think it WAS Linda who posted it.

Breakfast Hash brown Casserole
1 bag of frozen hash browns- thawed
1 lb breakfast sausage- cooked
8 oz block Colby/jack cheese
Small onion
1 small can diced green chills
1 dozen eggs
salt and pepper
Small jar salsa
8 oz sour cream

Cook sausage until no longer pink in sauté’ skillet, add onion chopped with food chopper and cook a few more minutes.

Place thawed has browns in bottom of deep covered baker. Salt and pepper to taste using the grinders. Add sausage and onions. Open green chilies with smooth edge can opener and place in baker with hash browns. Crack eggs into classic batter bowl and whip eggs with SS whisk. Grate cheese with grater, add to contents in baker. Pour eggs over cheese and add additional salt and pepper to taste. Cook in microwave for 15-18 minutes or until eggs and fully cooked. Top with additional cheese. Place lid back on baker and allow the cheese to melt. Serve with salsa and sour cream in Simple Additions small bowls. Serve with hot tea/coffee in carafe’ and juice in quick stir pitcher.

Optional serving ideas:
Biscuits on med bar pan
Apple Nut Ring in Deep dish baker
Fruit Salad in Trifle Bowl

DCB Omelet
2 small potatoes, peeled
1 small onion
2 T butter, sliced
8 eggs
1/2 c heavy whipping cream
cheddar & Monterey Jack cheese
bacon
Cook the bacon in the bar pan in a 400° oven for 30 minutes. Cut potatoes into small chucks with Santuko Knife. Using Food Chopper, chop potatoes into small pieces; chop onion. Place the potato & onion pieces in the bottom of the Deep Covered Baker. Run Butter thru Egg Slicer & place slices on top of potato/onion. Cover & microwave for 3 minutes. Meanwhile, whisk the eggs with Stainless Steel Whisk; whisk in heavy whipping cream; add salt & pepper to taste. Grate cheeses with Rotary Grater. When the potatoes are fork tender, sprinkle half of the cheese over them. Pour the egg mixture over top & sprinkle on rest of the cheese. Cook in the microwave for 13 minutes. Chop bacon with Knife or chopper? & sprinkle on top. Serve with more shredded cheese, if desired.
(opt.: fresh mushrooms – sliced w/Egg Slicer, green pepper)
You can add ham or cooked sausage in place of bacon to egg mixture or veggies to the onion, potato layer. Make sure to check the middle of the eggs to see they are cooked all the way. J

Y'all are the BEST! THANK YOU!

1. What ingredients do I need for the DCB Breakfast Casserole Recipe?

The ingredients for the DCB Breakfast Casserole Recipe are 8 eggs, 1 cup of milk, 1 pound of breakfast sausage, 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese, 6 slices of bread (cubed), 1 bell pepper (diced), and 1 onion (diced).

2. Can I make the DCB Breakfast Casserole Recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the casserole the night before and store it in the refrigerator. When you're ready to bake it, just let it sit at room temperature for 30 minutes before putting it in the oven.

3. How long does it take to bake the DCB Breakfast Casserole?

The casserole needs to bake for 45-55 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Make sure to check the center with a knife to ensure it is fully cooked before removing from the oven.

4. Can I use a different type of meat in the DCB Breakfast Casserole?

Yes, you can substitute the breakfast sausage with bacon, ham, or a meatless option like diced tomatoes or mushrooms. Just make sure to adjust the seasonings accordingly.

5. Can I use a different type of cheese in the DCB Breakfast Casserole?

Yes, you can use any type of shredded cheese that you prefer. Some popular options include mozzarella, pepper jack, or a blend of different cheeses. Just make sure to use 2 cups of cheese in total.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heatherstobbs
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
jbush
  • sailorsarah
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mkrich00
Replies