• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Benefited from the $99 DCB Package Promotion?

In summary, Carolyn was successful in selling two $99/free shipping sets with the DCB. She also sold one on its own FB and one for the host. She will continue to use the flyer through Christmas.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
A big THANK YOU to whomever posted the other day about flyers advertising $99/free shipping sets with the DCB.
I had a show tonight and sold TWO sets like that and one DCB on its own FB as well as one for the host!

I'll have to look for that! Sounds like a great idea!

Can you post the flyer here?

Here is the one I use

Attachments

• DCB bundle set blank consultant info[1].doc
    198 KB · Views: 493
The one I used was:

Attachments

• DCB set.doc
    72 KB · Views: 460
Thanks for postign that carolyn! I'm going to use it through Christmas and see how it goes.

You're welcome - but the thanks go out to the original poster, "kdangel," who posted it a few days ago - she created it and I am SO thankful! I hope it helps you like it is helping me!

Carolyn, that's great, how did you present it at your show?

I can't wait to print and use this!!

Hee hee, you're welcome Carolyn! I'm glad you had so much success with it! I'm using it for the first time at my show on Saturday :)

I can't take credit for the original idea- I know there's a consultant who's been doing this for a while and I actually used someone else's flyer on here and changed it around a bit for mine, but I'm really glad it worked for you!

My next show is Sat, I think I am going to use this for the rest of the year...what a great idea, and I also love the mini baker idea as well on the other thread! :sing:

chefsteph07 said:
My next show is Sat, I think I am going to use this for the rest of the year...what a great idea, and I also love the mini baker idea as well on the other thread! :sing:

What is the mini baker idea, or better yet, what other thread and I'll just read the thread....

Share Your DCB $99 Set!

Not sure how to attach a link to another thread..but..here is the title of the thread

chefheidi2003 said:
Share Your DCB $99 Set!

Not sure how to attach a link to another thread..but..here is the title of the thread

Thanks! I found it!

Carolyn... Did you give each guest a copy or just pass 1 copy?

etteluap70PC said:
Carolyn... Did you give each guest a copy or just pass 1 copy?

I put it up in my tri-fold display and referred to it as I was talking about the DCB.

Thanks for posting. Here's a stupid question--how do you get the pictures on your flyer? Do you get them from the website? I am somewhat computer challenged :eek:

You can get them from the website

What is included in the DCB $99 Package?

The DCB $99 Package includes the Deluxe Cooking Blender, the Deluxe Cooking Blender Recipe Book, and the Deluxe Cooking Blender Accessories Set.

How much does the DCB $99 Package cost?

The DCB $99 Package costs $99, as the name suggests.

Do I need any additional accessories for the Deluxe Cooking Blender?

No, the Deluxe Cooking Blender Accessories Set included in the package provides everything you need to get started with your blender.

Are there any recipes included in the DCB $99 Package?

Yes, the Deluxe Cooking Blender Recipe Book is included in the package and contains a variety of delicious recipes to try with your new blender.

Is the DCB $99 Package eligible for any discounts or promotions?

At this time, there are no discounts or promotions available for the DCB $99 Package. However, be sure to check our website and social media pages for any updates on future promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pc_jessica
  • kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Usafwife10
Replies