• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can you make a decadent 10-minute microwave brownie dessert in the DCB?

In summary, the DCB 10 Minute Cake Question is about a popular recipe from Pampered Chef that allows users to make a delicious cake in just 10 minutes using their Deep Covered Baker product. The recipe uses simple ingredients that are likely already in your pantry and can be customized with mix-ins. It can be made with any type of cake mix and only takes 10 minutes to cook in the microwave or 25-30 minutes in a traditional oven.
sjackson
I have started doing the 10 minute microwave cake in the DCB!! An awesome little extra demo that has caused me to sell more DCB's!! Anyway, I had a guest ask me Saturday if it will work with Brownies in the micro and how long? Has anyone tried this? :chef:

you can make the Rocky Road Brownie dessert in the DCB

The Pampered Chef ®
Microwave Rocky Road Brownie Dessert
Recipe
SEASONS BEST FALL/WINTER 2011 1 cup (250 mL) walnut halves, toasted
3/4 cup (175 mL) all-purpose flour
1 1/2 tsp (7 mL) baking powder
1/4 tsp (1 mL) salt
3/4 cup (175 mL) butter (1½ sticks)
4 oz (125 g) unsweetened chocolate
1 1/2 cups (375 mL) sugar
3 eggs
16 large marshmallows
20 milk chocolate kisses, unwrapped
Vanilla ice cream (optional) Coarsely chop walnuts using Chef's Knife. Place walnuts in (1-cup/250-mL) Prep Bowl; set aside. Combine flour, baking powder and salt in Small Batter Bowl. Cut butter into pieces and chop unsweetened chocolate; place butter and unsweetened chocolate into Classic Batter Bowl. Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH 1–2 minutes or until mostly melted, stirring every 30 seconds.Add sugar and eggs to chocolate mixture; whisk until smooth using Stainless Whisk. Fold in flour mixture and 1/2 cup (125 mL) of the walnuts until incorporated using Small Mix ‘N Scraper®. Pour batter into Deep Covered Baker, spreading evenly. Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH 5–7 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean and edges are firm. Carefully remove baker from microwave using Silicone Oven Mitts.Meanwhile, snip marshmallows in half crosswise using Professional Shears. Top brownie with marshmallows, chocolate kisses and remaining 1/2 cup (125 mL) walnuts. Microwave, covered, on HIGH 1–2 minutes or until marshmallows start to soften. Remove baker from microwave. Let stand, covered, 5 minutes. Spoon onto plates; serve with ice cream, if desired.Yield: 12 servings

What is the DCB 10 Minute Cake Question?

The DCB 10 Minute Cake Question refers to a popular recipe from Pampered Chef that allows users to make a delicious cake in just 10 minutes using their Deep Covered Baker (DCB) product.

Do I need any special ingredients to make the DCB 10 Minute Cake?

No, the DCB 10 Minute Cake recipe uses simple ingredients that are likely already in your pantry, such as cake mix, eggs, oil, and water. You can also add in your choice of mix-ins, like chocolate chips or nuts, to customize the flavor.

Can I use a different type of cake mix for the DCB 10 Minute Cake?

Yes, the DCB 10 Minute Cake recipe is very versatile and can be made with any type of cake mix, including chocolate, vanilla, or even funfetti. Just be sure to follow the instructions on the cake mix package for the correct amount of liquid to add.

What is the cooking time for the DCB 10 Minute Cake?

As the name suggests, the DCB 10 Minute Cake only takes 10 minutes to cook in the microwave using the Deep Covered Baker. However, it is important to note that you will need to let the cake cool for an additional 10 minutes before serving.

Can I make the DCB 10 Minute Cake in the oven?

Yes, if you do not have a Deep Covered Baker, you can still make the DCB 10 Minute Cake in a traditional oven. Simply follow the instructions on the recipe card, which includes baking the cake for 25-30 minutes in a preheated 350 degree oven.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gailz2
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • esavvymom
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cookinfletch
  • cookingwithlove