• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Daytime Show Scheduling: Seeking Advice

In summary, the best times to schedule a daytime show are typically mid-morning or mid-afternoon, and it is recommended to schedule at least 2-3 weeks in advance. When choosing a date, consider holidays and major events, as well as the availability of the host and guests. Popular themes for daytime shows include brunch, healthy eating, quick and easy meals, and seasonal cooking. It is possible to reschedule a daytime show if needed, but it is important to communicate with the host and guests and have a backup date in case of any unexpected circumstances.
mom2kr
Does anyone focus on shows scheduled during the day? I don't want to do weekend shows, but with my kids schedule this summer I cannot see myself doing evening shows.

Thank you in advance for any information you are able to provide me with.

Yes, I have done several during the day. Most of the mother's in my area like being able to get together during school hours without there kids. I usually start these around 10am and do a brunch item. Not sure how this will play out once school is out, however it will not be that long of a down time due to the fact kids here are only out of school for 7 weeks in the summer.

mom2kr--What are you going to suggest to the moms who book these parties as to what to do with their kids? Are you hoping to do a mom and me type thing or what? I hope it works for you. I tried it last summer and didn't have much luck, but do not let that discourage you. It is a great idea!

What are the best times to schedule a daytime show?

The best times to schedule a daytime show are typically mid-morning or mid-afternoon, as these are times when most people are available and not busy with work or other commitments.

How far in advance should I schedule a daytime show?

It is recommended to schedule a daytime show at least 2-3 weeks in advance to give your guests enough time to plan and make arrangements to attend.

What should I consider when choosing a date for a daytime show?

When choosing a date for a daytime show, consider holidays and major events that may conflict with your guests' availability. Also, keep in mind the schedules of your host and potential guests, as well as the availability of the consultant.

What are some popular themes for daytime shows?

Some popular themes for daytime shows include brunch, healthy eating, quick and easy meals, and seasonal cooking. These themes can help attract guests and make the show more engaging and fun.

Can I reschedule a daytime show if needed?

Yes, you can reschedule a daytime show if needed. However, it is important to communicate with your host and guests as soon as possible to avoid any inconveniences. It is also recommended to have a backup date in case of any unexpected circumstances.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• keynibear
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • domiche
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
Replies