• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Daytime shows

mom2kr

Mar 6, 2006
Does anyone focus on shows scheduled during the day? I don't want to do weekend shows, but with my kids schedule this summer I cannot see myself doing evening shows.

Thank you in advance for any information you are able to provide me with.

Pamperedchef8592

Novice Member
Feb 27, 2006
Yes, I have done several during the day. Most of the mother's in my area like being able to get together during school hours without there kids. I usually start these around 10am and do a brunch item. Not sure how this will play out once school is out, however it will not be that long of a down time due to the fact kids here are only out of school for 7 weeks in the summer.

Chef Kearns

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 8, 2005
mom2kr--What are you going to suggest to the moms who book these parties as to what to do with their kids? Are you hoping to do a mom and me type thing or what? I hope it works for you. I tried it last summer and didn't have much luck, but do not let that discourage you. It is a great idea!