• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Countdown to Wave 2: 72 Days | Today's Date: 4/30/07

:rolleyes:That's me, the feel-good poster.K Janet...Days until the start of Wave 2: 63.Days until the start of Wave 2: 62.Days until the start of Wave 2: 61.Days until the start of Wave 2: 60.Days until the start of Wave 2: 59.Days until the start of Wave 2: 58.Days until the start of Wave 2: 57.Days until the start of Wave 2: 56.Days until the start of Wave 2: 55.Days until the start of Wave 2: 54.Days until the start of Wave 2: 53.
raebates
Staff member
Today's date: 4/30/07

Days until Wave 2 starts: 72

The countdown has begun. Yippee!

I can't wait to go!! I am not rushing it because I will be turning 41 on 7/15. LOL :p

I have a July B-day too but not until the 29th...

How exciting!!

janetupnorth said:
I have a July B-day too but not until the 29th...
Janet~

ME TOO!! Ok, what year...

psssst... my year is 1972!

You're a mere child.

Do I have to tell?

Ok, ok, one off from you...

Kelly - is your B-day on the 29th???

Ok, found it...too cool! It must be a good day! One year off though... :(

Of course you do.

raebates said:
You're a mere child.

I know that you are talking about me! :D RIGHT?? LOL

letscook04 said:
I know that you are talking about me! :D RIGHT?? LOL

If it makes you feel better, she was...:rolleyes:

That's me, the feel-good poster.

K Janet...

are you old or am I old?

Well...we are BOTH old!!

You're both 10 years younger than I, so neither of you is old.

janetupnorth said:
Yes, but we have wisdom well beyond our years! :p

raebates said:
Of course you do.

Well, Rae and I must have MUCH MORE wisdom than others here. Whatcha think Rae?:D

Kelly - you win! :)

Today is: 05/01/07Days until the start of Wave 2: 71Woo hoo! It'll be here before we know it!

Today is: 5/2/07

Days until the start of Wave 2: 70

Can't wait!

HAPPY DANCE!!!

Am I more excited about conference or 4 days away from the hubby and kids? I'm going to probably miss them 5 minutes after I get out the door though... :p

Just think about how appreciated you'll be when you get back. A few days away always helps my family remember how much they need me.

Rae,

Thanks for starting a count down. I'm so excited about conference. I wish we were going tomorrow. I hope the next 70 days FLY by!

Thanks for starting a countdown, I now know that I only need 74 days until wave 3. I can't wait, it's not coming fast enough.

It will be here before we know it. Keep those calendars full, and we'll all have extra moolah to spend!

Today is 5/3/07.

Days until the start of Wave 2: 69

Ever closer it creeps!

Today is 5/4/07.

Days until the start of Wave 2: 68

Is your list ready?

Today is 5/5/07.Days until the start of Wave 2: 67.Are you excited?

Yea! I love this countdown!

I am starting to think that I should have bought a plane ticket if the gas prices keep going up!!! I wonder if I should take a bus or a train. Maybe ride my bike!!!!!

I don't know, Nikki. I'd have to leave weeks early to bike from Marysville, OH, to Chicago. Think of all the business you'd miss. LOL!

Today is 5/6/07.Days until the start of Wave 2: 66.The Furry Guy is already tired of hearing about NC. I'm so glad I have this place to obsess about it without annoying him further.

My niece spent the night last night and we went to Tim Horton's for breakfast. I have a host coaching CD from last NC playing in my car...she was like - what is that and why are you listening to it. I told her I'm just so excited about going to conference, I'm getting a head start.

Rae - share your excitment anytime you want :)

chefheather said:
My niece spent the night last night and we went to Tim Horton's for breakfast. I have a host coaching CD from last NC playing in my car...she was like - what is that and why are you listening to it. I told her I'm just so excited about going to conference, I'm getting a head start.

Rae - share your excitment anytime you want :)
Ah - Tim Horton's... I love those little Timbits. :) One thing that I miss about being married to my ex-husband. And that's the only thing I miss.

Sorry - hijack over. :)

What is Tim Horton's and what are Timbits?!?!?

What are ya's favorite training CDs. I got the one about Bridal registries and really felt like nothing new was shared:(

Today is 05/07/07

Days until the start of Wave 2: 65.

Soon the days will begin to fly by!

My daughter turns 6 in 2 days so the days are ALREADY flying by! :)

The days are already flying fast! Thanks Rae!

Today is 05/08/07.Days until the start of Wave 2: 64.Don't forget to put your Chef Success button on your packing list. We want to be able to pick you out of the crowd.

janetupnorth said:
My daughter turns 6 in 2 days so the days are ALREADY flying by! :)

My son turns 8 in 9 days and I agree that the days are flying by. Once I get his birthday parties out of the way then I can concentrate on conference and getting the rest of June booked. I am excited about getting away!!:) :)

KellyTheChef said:
What is Tim Horton's and what are Timbits?!?!?
Tim Horton's is a donut chain that, I think, started in Canada (where my ex is from). I think they are owned by Wendy's, at least in the states. Mostly, I think they're in Michigan & Ohio. I don't know that for sure though.

Timbit's are these lovely little donut holes that are sooo yummy. The cake ones are my fav, but they have different kinds, like honey, raisin, etc. :)

I can not wait. There is a great group of ladies going from my cluster and I can not wait to get away.

raebates said:
Today is 05/08/07.

Days until the start of Wave 2: 64.

Don't forget to put your Chef Success button on your packing list. We want to be able to pick you out of the crowd.

OMG!!! I BETTER START PACKING!!!!!! LOL :p ;)

My son turns 8 in 9 days and I agree that the days are flying by. Once I get his birthday parties out of the way then I can concentrate on conference and getting the rest of June booked. I am excited about getting away!!
My son turns 3 in 9 days, he is so excited to have a shrek party. I am the same way, as soon as the birthdays are done I can finish booking my June so I can have spending money at conference!!

Have a great time everyone!!!

Today is 05/09/07Days until the start of Wave 2: 63.Don't forget to add the contact information for your shows in the few weeks after NC and postcard stamps to your packing list. While you're in Chicago, pick up some postcards, and send them to those hosts with a note that you're learning lots of great things to help make their shows a success.

Last edited:
Today is 5/10/07.

Days until the start of Wave 2: 62.

Make plans to hit things hard when you get back from NC. You'll want to take advantage of that enthusiasm.

I am so ready for conference. I have 65 days to wait, ugh!! I hate wave 3!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• katie0128
  • General Chat
4 5 6 7 8
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • pamperedalf
  • General Chat
5 6 7 8 9
Replies
Views