• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Countdown to Wave 1: Only 41 Days Left | Today: 05/29/07

In summary, Sandy isWave 2 but she is coming in Wednesday. Anyone staying Wednesday night?Yeah!!! My DH doesn't have any vacation time to stay with DD... but she will go to daycare with her friends during the day like she normaly does.... I am really excited about meeting everyone!!I'm getting really excited, too! I'm used to really big (60,000 people +), really motivating conventions. I'm looking forward to the more intimate size, but still really motivating!
Are we really this boring in wave 1??

No- we're just closer to it starting, so we're more focused on the practical things like sweaters and snacks. :D

chefann said:
No- we're just closer to it starting, so we're more focused on the practical things like sweaters and snacks. :D

Ah Ha! Focus - that's what I was forgetting! Focus, Becky, Focus..........

I don't want a Focus. I want a Sky. DH wants a Solstice.

I decided I did not want to go to the store and spend a whole bunch of money on snacks.... so I am raiding our food that we have for camp, though I still have to go buy a few things.....hehehe

chefann said:
I don't want a Focus. I want a Sky. DH wants a Solstice.

Ohhh, I want a Sky too!!! - Actually, the Sky & the Solstice are very similar - I believe they use the same Chassis......

But I have this love affair going on with Saturns ~ I LOVE my Vue!

The solstice and sky are basically the same car. DH likes the front end of the solstice, but the rear and interior of the sky.
There's a billboard on the side of a building just outside work with a solstice on it. It looks like the car is watching the people in the park. :)

ChefBeckyD said:
Ohhh, I want a Sky too!!! - Actually, the Sky & the Solstice are very similar - I believe they use the same Chassis......

But I have this love affair going on with Saturns ~ I LOVE my Vue!

Ooooh...I want a Saturn Outlook so bad! In Feb when our lease is up on my minivan, I WILL be a Saturn owner!

I NEED a new car really really bad...... right now I am driving my DH's truck around because my car is sitting in the drive way not running..... and he is drive his old beater car from college.....LOL

mommyhugz1978 said:
Are we really this boring in wave 1??

Nope, like someone said...just more focused...we were on a big tangent, but now we got you guys on one too! :D

Leave it to you Janet to get us on a tangent ...:D

She's "tanJanet"!

But see she is in the wrong wave .... maybe she will get it right next year!!! LOL

mommyhugz1978 said:
But see she is in the wrong wave .... maybe she will get it right next year!!! LOL

Well, I was in the right wave - I'm assigned to Wave 1 - just had to transfer this year...

And leave me to get you on a tangent? I'm sure KG is the King of those, and Ann the Queen, and Rae is somewhere in the royal court, and....well maybe KG is actually the jester...oh, never mind, we're all the BEST at it!

and ya''ll are sucking me right into it .............. oh well I love having fun!!!

4 days to go!! Whooooo-HOOOOO!

AAAAHHHHHH!!!! Getting so excited! Need to do laundry!

chefann said:
AAAAHHHHHH!!!! Getting so excited! Need to do laundry!

Wanna come do mine too? Then I never have to leave this computer!:D

Actually, I could carry it with me to the laundry room.........there's an idea!

I am doing laundry as we "speak".... I am getting so excited!!!! WHOOO!!!!! I can't wait.....

Hey this must be the laundry hour! Mee too!

Actually, is there ever a moment there is NO laundry? Now I know why there are nudists!

Not in my house their isn't ...... but then again i have a husband and a DD... to make enough laundry for me to last me a life time!!!!

ChefBeckyD said:
Wanna come do mine too? Then I never have to leave this computer!:D
No.

It's bad enough doing my own. The part I hate the most is folding and putting away. I have a big "clean clothes" pile in the bedroom. :) That's why I'm taking tomorrow off, too - go through the pile, do laundry and pack.

Luckily, DH does his own.

I hate the folding part too... as a matter of fact I have a whole laundry basket that I have to fold and sort through and decide if I want to wear any of those clothes.. I am sure I have a few things that I might want to bring..

I have no problem getting the laundry clean it's just the folded AND put away that I have troubble with......

Laundry...... yes also washing and drying as we type.....

chefann said:
Luckily, DH does his own.

One round of making his underwear pink and he was done...

Actually I have too many DH laundry stories...once while single and at camp he couldn't find the dryer sheets so he decided to dry his clothes without them. (He had accidentally thrown the whole box in with the clothes).

They said they couldn't get close to him for weeks and his clothes were so soaked with detergent...

And then there's the 3 months before we got married that he used fabric softener in the wash rather than detergent (had a big bottle of each there). I discovered that when I came to visit and checked the pantry...

ROFL........ I am drying clothes as we type.... I am just avoiding folding..... auhhggg I guess I might need to do that...

janetupnorth said:

Actually I have too many DH laundry stories...once while single and at camp he couldn't find the dryer sheets so he decided to dry his clothes without them. (He had accidentally thrown the whole box in with the clothes).

They said they couldn't get close to him for weeks and his clothes were so soaked with detergent...

And then there's the 3 months before we got married that he used fabric softener in the wash rather than detergent (had a big bottle of each there). I discovered that when I came to visit and checked the pantry...

My DH's way of doing laundry is through all the towels, whites, darks in together.....:eek: when I had clothes come out of the dryer with fuz balls on them.. and they were my good work clothes...... well lets just say I did not speak to him for a little while.!!!

I don't think mine has ever made anything pink, although he used to put greasy garage jeans and slacks (business casual for work) in the same load because they were darks. I finally edumacated him about that one. And he does try to have a whole load of exactly the same color - doesn't understand that all pastels are OK together, and you don't need a light blue load, and a light green load... :)

DH's laundry is actually as colorful as mine! He refuses to wear white dress shirts. Or light blue. Or pink. So he has light green, medium green, 2 different oranges, black, black and dark brown stripe, cobalt blue, magenta, red... And lots of cool ties to go with them.

Ties? My husband doesn't know what those are. I'm lucky if I can get him to wear a polo shirt.

I wish mine would wear polos more often. He's usually one extreme or the other: dress shirt and tie (work) or grubby t-shirt (rest of the time). I try to tell him that there are casual events that are not quite that casual! I think he's finally getting the idea- he has a few polos from car club events that he wears. But I really have to look him over before he leaves the house.

Just yesterday we were at his parents' for the Fourth and I realized that he had on an old pair of knit shorts - lacking structure, and making his butt look saggy. I told him on the way home that those are "around the house" shorts and he's not to wear them in public again. He asked me to leave my Kohl's charge on the counter today so he could go get some shorts. Yay!

My hubby has gotten better about how he will go out of the house especially if he is going out with me or to DD school sporting events. Now for running to the HW or auto parts store that is another story.......

I can not even get into what the majority of his wardrobe looks like.....

I can't believe that 1 week from today I'll be home from conference, full of ideas, and catching up on 4 days of postings!

LOL Ann.... I am just ready for a vacation from my family hehehe!!!!! who is the official call us if something new happens with Paige???

chefann said:
I can't believe that 1 week from today I'll be home from conference, full of ideas, and catching up on 4 days of postings!

It'll be interesting to see who picks up the slack, since you and KG will be at conference!:D

chefann said:
I don't think mine has ever made anything pink, although he used to put greasy garage jeans and slacks (business casual for work) in the same load because they were darks. I finally edumacated him about that one. And he does try to have a whole load of exactly the same color - doesn't understand that all pastels are OK together, and you don't need a light blue load, and a light green load... :)

LMAO!!!!! I need to edumacate my DH on that one too... I also need to show him that towels and pants do NOT go in the same load together!!!:eek:

Rae'll have to jump in. And Anne P.

And when we get back we will have to pick up the slack for them!!!

But Leah,I thought pants were supposed to be fuzzy?
I know what your thinking because I can imagine with the heat we are going to get while we are gone, all my plants outside are gonna be dead! My SO can not for the life of himself, figure out why there is a hose on the outside of the house!
Oh yeah, 95 Sunday, 90s Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday!
UGH! Why does it always wait until we get there to go into over drive temp wise?

pampered1224 said:
I thought pants were supposed to be fuzzy?
I know what your thinking because I can imagine with the heat we are going to get while we are gone, all my plants outside are gonna be dead! My SO can not for the life of himself, figure out why there is a hose on the outside of the house!
Oh yeah, 95 Sunday, 90s Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday!
UGH! Why does it always wait until we get there to go into over drive temp wise?

My DH was a bacholer for waaaaayyyyy toooooo loooonnnngggg....... I am suprised when i went over to his house for the first time before he and I got married that I didn't' find Levi's in the kitchen drawer....hehehe!!!

Or the "Pink"tighty "were" whities!
I used to hate laundry but now I LOVE COLD WATER!

LMBO..... John your too funny!!!! OKAY Update... I have 9 extra CS Pens... sorry I am keeping one for myself!!!! I bought a 10 pack!!! SO if you didn't' order one from Ann and your in wave one you may get one from me... I already have someone who asked me... so I have 8 left!!!

janetupnorth said:

I read the part about camp, and busted out laughing. The only thing that popped into my head was "And one time at Band Camp" LMAO. :D

kimmers said:
I read the part about camp, and busted out laughing. The only thing that popped into my head was "And one time at Band Camp" LMAO. :D

Okay... so are we ready to to CHICAGO!!!!!!! WHOOO!!!!

pink laundry.Ok ...... ta da.... The last load of laundry is in the wash. Only one cream towel suffered the pink treatment from the burgandy towel that fell in.
Now... What to pack?
and suggestions... It sounds a lot dressier than before on the check list.

Bravo....... do you have an encore???? Seriously I am done with my laundry too... and I think I have my clothes picked out for conference!!!! Well not exactly in the suit case yet........ I probably will be up all night tomorrow night trying to get things done!!!!

We are leaving tomorrow to go to my Dad's. I amleaving for conference from there,so I need to be packed TONIGHT!! Ugh. Still trying to figure out what to bring..... *sigh*

I'm nowhere near packed...it'll happen Sunday before I leave the house. Tomorrow is a day full of laundry and grocery shopping. Woo hoo! I need to do my laundry as well as the kids'. I can't wait for Sunday!!:D

<h2>1. When does Wave 1 officially begin?</h2><p>Wave 1 officially begins in 41 days from today, on 07/09/07.</p><h2>2. Can we still participate in Wave 1 if we miss the countdown?</h2><p>Yes, you can still participate in Wave 1 even if you miss the countdown. The countdown is simply a fun way to keep track of the days until it begins.</p><h2>3. What is Wave 1 all about?</h2><p>Wave 1 is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can purchase exclusive products and receive special deals and discounts.</p><h2>4. Will there be a Wave 2 countdown as well?</h2><p>No, unfortunately Wave 2 will not have a countdown as it is not yet scheduled to begin. But stay tuned for future promotions and events!</p><h2>5. Can we still order from Wave 1 after it has officially begun?</h2><p>Yes, you can still place orders for Wave 1 products even after it has officially begun. However, some products may be limited in quantity so we recommend ordering early to ensure availability.</p>

1. When does Wave 1 officially begin?

Wave 1 officially begins in 41 days from today, on 07/09/07.

2. Can we still participate in Wave 1 if we miss the countdown?

Yes, you can still participate in Wave 1 even if you miss the countdown. The countdown is simply a fun way to keep track of the days until it begins.

3. What is Wave 1 all about?

Wave 1 is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can purchase exclusive products and receive special deals and discounts.

4. Will there be a Wave 2 countdown as well?

No, unfortunately Wave 2 will not have a countdown as it is not yet scheduled to begin. But stay tuned for future promotions and events!

5. Can we still order from Wave 1 after it has officially begun?

Yes, you can still place orders for Wave 1 products even after it has officially begun. However, some products may be limited in quantity so we recommend ordering early to ensure availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • General Chat
4 5 6 7 8
Replies
Views
GourmetGirl
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views