• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Countdown to Wave 1: Only 41 Days Left | Today: 05/29/07

In summary, Sandy isWave 2 but she is coming in Wednesday. Anyone staying Wednesday night?Yeah!!! My DH doesn't have any vacation time to stay with DD... but she will go to daycare with her friends during the day like she normaly does.... I am really excited about meeting everyone!!I'm getting really excited, too! I'm used to really big (60,000 people +), really motivating conventions. I'm looking forward to the more intimate size, but still really motivating!
Whatever shoes you wear for walking around (crocks or whatever) can and are worn for all workshops and events except the Exec banquet and when "walking" across stage.

Sorry about my spelling all.... It is worse than normal since I'm up later than normal and typing mostly in the dark..... too lazy to get up and turn on a light.... LOL

Actually I do not want to disturb the rest of the fam.... they are all sound asleep!

When do people walk across stage?

Beth, I figure some of us will be early :D

katie0128 said:
MNG is at the Hilton... that's the one that is closer to McCormick, right? Anyone going that is staying at the Sheraton? Maybe we could split a cab over... TOO far to walk...
I'm at the Sheraton and I've heard from two others who want to share a cab ride. We'll have to arrange something this week so we can meet-up in Chicago. Not sure which night will work best for me yet.

Oooo... we should get everyone's cell phones to keep in touch. It would be much easier to figure out who is where and when. Who wants to volunteers????

Oh wait... that's MY job, huh? Guess I should acutally open all the PMs you guys have been sending and get that list going!

I thought someone was doing a list Katie of all the cell phones and email addy's .... ???!!

mommyhugz1978 said:
I thought someone was doing a list Katie of all the cell phones and email addy's .... ???!!

Read the bottom of my post...

I did read it........ that is why i was being a smarty pants!!!!

ohhhh... sorry, it's late!

Don't appoligize... I was just having fun with ya!!!

Lmao... You Are A Brat~!!!!! :d

I'm soooo excited! Just got a dress for executive banquet. $20 @ Ross!!!
I'm not quite sure if I would call it a "****tail" dress but it'll have to do.

So Katie! Get your act together and make that list! Then share it with us! We don't have much time you know. ;) I leave home this Wednesday (but I can check emails right before conference!)

I just realized we gave you the cell # but not our emails. How do you want us to handle that or will you go to each of our profiles to get them? (don't want you to have TOO much to do!):eek:

I'm getting too excited! But I need another day off this week to get laundry done and packed!
Maybe I'll send a note to the admin and request Friday off, too.

BethCooks4U said:
So Katie! Get your act together and make that list! Then share it with us! We don't have much time you know. ;) I leave home this Wednesday (but I can check emails right before conference!)

I just realized we gave you the cell # but not our emails. How do you want us to handle that or will you go to each of our profiles to get them? (don't want you to have TOO much to do!):eek:

I am waaaaaaaaaay past too much to do... but this is fun stuff! If it makes you feel better, you can buy me a drink at the MNG for my troubles!:D

That's fine... send me your emails as well... I'll just create a master list of everything. And don't forget to update the "workshop" thread with the classes/HO tours you are taking. I'm planning to update all of this on Wednesday and then will EMAIL the list to everyone. I don't want to post since it will include phone numbers and personal emails...

katie0128 said:
I am waaaaaaaaaay past too much to do... but this is fun stuff! If it makes you feel better, you can buy me a drink at the MNG for my troubles!:D

That's fine... send me your emails as well... I'll just create a master list of everything. And don't forget to update the "workshop" thread with the classes/HO tours you are taking. I'm planning to update all of this on Wednesday and then will EMAIL the list to everyone. I don't want to post since it will include phone numbers and personal emails...
That's what my concern was. Some people do not want their phone numbers on this public a forum. You are thinking on your feet! Can't wait to meet up with everyone.

BethCooks4U said:
That's what my concern was. Some people do not want their phone numbers on this public a forum. You are thinking on your feet! Can't wait to meet up with everyone.

Actually, I'm sitting on my patootie at work (of course, not doing ANYTHING that I should be doing), but this is so much more fun!http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/rolleye0012.gif

HA!! I have this week and next week off...... so I am sitting on my patootie at home....... hehehe

Phhbbt. Hate you.

(just kidding. Hugs!)

It was quite a surprise...... I didn't' know that I had the next two weeks off...... until I got home last night... ( I work for my family) shoot I got to get on that shopping list....

That's not fair!! I wish I was home. I should have been up packign last night when I couldn't sleep at 3:00 a.m. I am hoping to be driving to Florida tomorrow, if not we will be leaving Wednesday morning.

It is a 20 hour drive and when things get boring I look for someone to chat with on the way. I need to make a list so i could possibly make some booking & customer care calls for when I get back. If anyone is sitting around bored, feel free to call and chat with me. My cell phone number has been sent in for the list.

AHhhh, that does mean I have one day to get ready to leave.

I know how you feel KIM.... I have to go to the store and get some stuff and I haven't even begun to start packing!!!

Packing in advance... what are you talking about??? Tonight I have a cluster meeting - and not just a little one... this is a BIG one - about 7 or 8 clusters together. Tomorrow is oldest DS's 8th birthday and I have about 35 people coming at 7p for cake/ice cream (mind you, I don't get home from work until 6:30p). Wednesday, shoot... I'm not doing anything Wednesday! Waa Hoo. Thursday we are having friends over for dinner and I'm getting them all setup to do a fundraiser for their church. Friday, oh, I don't know, something is happening... don't remember what. Saturday, DH has to work all day and Sunday I leave for Chicago at 9a!
I am SOOOOOOOO looking forward to the 6 hour drive so I can get a nap! Yes, someone else is driving!

I leave on Saturday...... and I have to do this weeks homework along with next weeks before I leave.... because I am not bringing my laptop with me at all..... tomorrow night I have a scrap booking thing at church, wed well I am not doing a dang thing either.... and Thursday have no clue and Friday not sure yet and Sat i leave for Chicago at 9am whoooo hoooo!!!

I have Bunco tonight, closing shows tomorow, 4th of July (obviously) Wed., a show Thursday, a show Friday and leaving to L.A. Saturday to fly out on Sunday! When am I supposed to pack!? I guess I can miss the 4th of July stuff. Daytime is BAD for me because my 19 month old wont let me pack (I know that sounds bad!)

I'm jealous of all you folks who aren't leaving until 9am on Sunday. Our bus leaves at 8am, but we have to be there early, and we're meeting at a clustermate's house, oh- and I'm picking up my recruit on the way there. I think I figured out that I have to leave my house at 5:45. And as of right now, I officially have a show on Saturday night (one of the potty party bookings), but since I haven't gotten invite labels from the host, I don't think it's gonna happen. (One of the very few times I've HOPED that a show cancels. ;) )

Yeah, a part of me is excited that I have 2 shows BEFORE conference but a part of me is OVERWHELMED because of everything that needs to be done. The show on Thurs. is a 40 minute drive away on top of everything!

I will be leaving here at about 5am on the fourth of July. Arriving in Memphis, show on the 5th. Arriving in WI, show on the 7th. On the 8th, leave WI at 9:30am to arrive in Chicago by 11 (recruit gets there about then). After conference I leave Chicago on Thursday and head to IA. Visit friend and sister in 2 different cities (one Thursday and one Friday). Drive to IN to visit friend on Saturday. Leave early morning Sunday to arrive home that night. WHEW!

If DIL has baby early I will skip IA and be back in WI!!

I am hoping to get some recruits at those shows and/or catalog shows and hopefully a Cooking show in August when we (DH and DS and me) go back to WI to see the new baby!

We don't come until Monday - but we are leaving my director's house at 5:45 am to catch a train in Michigan City.......I'll be there bright and early Monday morning!

That's cool JulieThanks!

I want to tell everyone something else I found out. If you walk one block west to Michigan avenue, you can pick up a 151 bus for $2 and go south. It takes you one block from the Hilton before it turns west.
It might be better than a cab ride down and back!

Also, it runs all the way up Michigan Avenue so you could even pop on it to get the Cheesecake Factory in the Han**** center. Bet that bleeps out though! Yup it sure did!

Today: Tuesday, July 3

Days until Wave 1: 6...
Today is my oldest DS's 8th Birthday!!! Happy Birthday, sweetie!

Today: Wednesday, July 4!

Days until Wave 1: 5...

WHOO.... we almost their guys!!!!

Guys, I need to get out of here so badly! I can't wait!

I got the shirts and black shoes I still needed and now all I have to do is iron and pack. I wonder if I just close my eyes and wish if that ironing will do itself?

MomToEli said:
I got the shirts and black shoes I still needed and now all I have to do is iron and pack. I wonder if I just close my eyes and wish if that ironing will do itself?

Let me know if it works for you - it's never worked for me!:rolleyes:

Just borrowed a suitcase from MIL tonight, so I gotta get started on this packing thing!

Still haven't packed!!!! Just had tomorrow's (thurs) show cancel so I guess I'll try to pack tomorrow! I'm bummed cause I was excited that I had two before NC. Oh well. I guess I gotta roll with the punches.

Still can't find a sweater or light jacket for conference!!! All I have are hoddies!

I can't believe I am leaving on Saturday.......for Chicago!!! WHOOO!!! I still haven't packed yet.... I need to get that done but i am doing laundry and deciding what I want to wear at conference!!!

Today: Thursday, July 5!

Days until Wave 1: 4...

Christ Follower said:
Still can't find a sweater or light jacket for conference!!! All I have are hoddies!

Kole's Had some on the supper% Clearence rack. I picked up a really nice one for $8 but other that TJ Max I have not seen them anyware (ones worth having anyway)

As as for the person whow is doing laundry and packing.... DITO... what are you taking for everyday. I was thinking NICE Compris, button down shirt (t-shirt?), and my Birkenstocks. I saw someone said choose comfort over style when it came to shoes. What does everyone think. Will these outfits work?

I am so excited. This is my first time away from my two little ones 4 and 2. I am trying to bill it to myself as a mini mommy vacation! Even if the Inlaws are comming and all the laundry must be done and the shopping done and the house cleaned. I is still worth it.

Christ Follower said:
Then bring the hoodie. That's on the list in case the workshop rooms are cold. Last year, I swear we could see our breath! Nobody will care if you're wearing a hoodie. Just remember- if you're not comfortable, you won't be able to concentrate on learning!

chefann said:
Then bring the hoodie. That's on the list in case the workshop rooms are cold. Last year, I swear we could see our breath! Nobody will care if you're wearing a hoodie. Just remember- if you're not comfortable, you won't be able to concentrate on learning!

Totally agree! Last year, I even carried a pair of little slipper socks to put on in Conference Rooms (I was wearing sandals) because I CANNOT concentrate if my feet are cold!

You're right Becky, Wave 2 thread more interesting right now...

<h2>1. When does Wave 1 officially begin?</h2><p>Wave 1 officially begins in 41 days from today, on 07/09/07.</p><h2>2. Can we still participate in Wave 1 if we miss the countdown?</h2><p>Yes, you can still participate in Wave 1 even if you miss the countdown. The countdown is simply a fun way to keep track of the days until it begins.</p><h2>3. What is Wave 1 all about?</h2><p>Wave 1 is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can purchase exclusive products and receive special deals and discounts.</p><h2>4. Will there be a Wave 2 countdown as well?</h2><p>No, unfortunately Wave 2 will not have a countdown as it is not yet scheduled to begin. But stay tuned for future promotions and events!</p><h2>5. Can we still order from Wave 1 after it has officially begun?</h2><p>Yes, you can still place orders for Wave 1 products even after it has officially begun. However, some products may be limited in quantity so we recommend ordering early to ensure availability.</p>

1. When does Wave 1 officially begin?

Wave 1 officially begins in 41 days from today, on 07/09/07.

2. Can we still participate in Wave 1 if we miss the countdown?

Yes, you can still participate in Wave 1 even if you miss the countdown. The countdown is simply a fun way to keep track of the days until it begins.

3. What is Wave 1 all about?

Wave 1 is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can purchase exclusive products and receive special deals and discounts.

4. Will there be a Wave 2 countdown as well?

No, unfortunately Wave 2 will not have a countdown as it is not yet scheduled to begin. But stay tuned for future promotions and events!

5. Can we still order from Wave 1 after it has officially begun?

Yes, you can still place orders for Wave 1 products even after it has officially begun. However, some products may be limited in quantity so we recommend ordering early to ensure availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • General Chat
4 5 6 7 8
Replies
Views
GourmetGirl
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views