• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Introducing Catalogs to Daycare Parents & Teachers

In summary, the purpose of introducing catalogs to daycare parents and teachers is to provide them with a convenient and fun way to purchase high-quality kitchen tools and gadgets. This can benefit them by giving access to a wide selection of products at competitive prices and allowing them to shop from home. All products in the catalogs are safe for children to use and there are additional kid-friendly options available. Daycare parents and teachers can also earn rewards and discounts through our host program by introducing the catalogs to others. To place an order from the catalogs, simply fill out the order form or order online through the provided link.
sjansen77
I am interested in passing out catalogs to the parents and teachers at my daughters daycare...not a fundraiser. I was wondering if anyone had a cover letter introducing this type of idea????? Thanks!

Suggestion for daycare show-If you are doing it to raise sales; I have 2 suggestions:
1. Offer the daycare owner to be host, so daycare to ger free stuff.
2. Daycare catalog mystery host party. Anyine ordering has chance to become hostess and earn free stuff.
Charlene

Hi there! I think it's a great idea to pass out catalogs to the parents and teachers at your daughter's daycare. It's a great way to introduce them to new products and also support your daughter's daycare. As for a cover letter, I would suggest keeping it short and simple. You could start by introducing yourself and your daughter, and explaining your intention to distribute catalogs to the daycare community. Then, briefly mention the benefits of the products in the catalogs and how they can be useful for parents and teachers. You can also mention that this is not a fundraiser, but rather a way for the daycare community to discover new products. You can end the letter by thanking them for their support and encouraging them to take a look at the catalogs. I hope this helps and good luck with your idea!

1. What is the purpose of introducing catalogs to daycare parents and teachers?

The purpose of introducing catalogs to daycare parents and teachers is to provide them with a convenient and fun way to purchase high-quality kitchen tools and gadgets that can make meal prep and cooking easier and more enjoyable.

2. How can introducing catalogs benefit daycare parents and teachers?

Introducing catalogs to daycare parents and teachers can benefit them by giving them access to a wide selection of kitchen products at competitive prices. It also allows them to shop from the comfort of their homes and save time by avoiding the hassle of going to the store.

3. Are the products in the catalogs safe for children to use?

Yes, all products in our catalogs are made with high-quality materials and are tested for safety. We also offer a range of kid-friendly items, such as kid-sized kitchen tools and cooking sets, that can help children develop their cooking skills in a safe and fun way.

4. Can daycare parents and teachers earn rewards or discounts by ordering from the catalogs?

Yes, we offer a host program for daycare parents and teachers who introduce our catalogs to their friends and family. Our hosts can earn free products and discounts based on the total sales from their party.

5. How do I place an order from the catalogs?

To place an order from the catalogs, simply fill out the order form and submit it to your consultant. You can also place an order online through the link provided in the catalog. Your consultant will then process your order and deliver it to you as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Humble Beginnings
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • LisaFortner
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Janis
  • RoseAndrews