• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

General Session 11-1 CST: New Info for Sat.

Noon CST...is a must see. You can find it posted on CC, along with an informative booklet in your changeover boxes. However, due to the high volume of viewers, there may be some technical difficulties. Stay patient and keep trying! Also, look out for other updates on the SE CN and March/April specials. Overall, the conference has been a great experience with delicious food and a fantastic atmosphere. For our Canadian friends, unfortunately, the presentation may only be available for US viewers. But don't worry, there will be plenty of pictures and updates to enjoy later. Some attendees have already expressed their excitement and eagerness to get back home and share everything they've learned with
Ok I just got this info from My D TPC has also been changed LAST DATE TO SUBMIT will be MARCH 31 They are going to take off 10,000 but NO May and April . So us East Coast people that need to Plan around the Snow cause of the weather will have to really plan Jan Feb,and March ONLY
Wow :eek:

Regarding the $150 in monthly sales requirement:It is a proven fact that people who are consistant with sales will stay with the program. I think this is why the company has done this.While I think that PC has to continue to stay a profitable company, I think that they have our best at heart and are not trying to make it anymore difficult a transition than it has to be.By being consistant in your monthly sales, your monthly sales will grow.

Glad to have the "Happy Janice" back! It will all work out! :)

Ha! I guess if it doesn't work out I will just add another show to my schedule to make up the difference.

And to answer the question about career sales, the booklet that Leadership attendees received (and will be in changeover boxes for everyone) indicated that after 2 months of inactivity, you'll lose career sales. If you just miss one month, you'll still be OK.

HeatherLee08 said:
Not to sound negative but, I'm a little worried about the new requirements. I'm a PC consultant part-time and try to book multiple parties every other month. Now I have to sell $150 every month instead of $200 every two months. Since we have until the 15th of the following month to submit shows, would submitting a show early in the following month still count to keep my active status and if I go inactive do I lose all the points I've earned? My 3 year plan was to earn a trip.:eek:

Are you saying you thought your points would roll over from one year to the next to earn a trip?

The points for trips are yearly. For the Disney trip, you have to earn those points Jan 09-Dec 09, so submitting shows every other month probably wouldn't get you a trip....(Unless you submit $10,000 every other month - or recruit and qualify a ton of consultants!)

No not the Trip Incentive TPC RUBY RING info is what has changed
That date was June 1 -08 to May 31 09
Now it is June 1, 08 to March 31 but not 55,000 it will be 45,000 they are taking 10,000 off

Wow! What was the reasoning behind that idea?? Will this be the standard from now on? So now TPC in sales will be $45000 this year with the sales ending March 31st? I might just make that!

The standard for future years will be different, because it will be based on the new career plan. It's a pretty good bet that every category will have higher minimums than currently.

So the TPC requirements are ending in March 2009 and required $45000 sales what about recruits and balanced business?

The requirements for the updated 2008-2009 TPC program will be up on CC tomorrow, with the TPC Calculator updated 1/19.Personal sales: 45k
Personal recruits: 12
Developing Directors: 3
Balanced biz: 10 recruits, 1 director, $37,500 personal sales
1st line cluster sales: min $290k. If repeat achiever, $350k
Overall cluster sales: min $830k. If repeat achiever, $1M

<h2>What is the start time for the upcoming General Session on Saturday?</h2><p>The General Session on Saturday will start at 11 AM CST.</p><h2>Will there be any changes to the schedule for General Session on Saturday?</h2><p>No, the schedule for General Session on Saturday will remain the same as previously announced.</p><h2>What new information can attendees expect to learn during General Session on Saturday?</h2><p>During General Session on Saturday, attendees can expect to learn about new product releases, company updates, and exciting announcements.</p><h2>What should attendees do to prepare for General Session on Saturday?</h2><p>Attendees should make sure to have a reliable internet connection and a comfortable place to watch the session. It is also recommended to have a pen and paper ready to take notes.</p><h2>Will there be any interactive elements during General Session on Saturday?</h2><p>Yes, there will be opportunities for attendees to participate in live polls and Q&A sessions during the General Session on Saturday.</p>

What is the start time for the upcoming General Session on Saturday?

The General Session on Saturday will start at 11 AM CST.

Will there be any changes to the schedule for General Session on Saturday?

No, the schedule for General Session on Saturday will remain the same as previously announced.

What new information can attendees expect to learn during General Session on Saturday?

During General Session on Saturday, attendees can expect to learn about new product releases, company updates, and exciting announcements.

What should attendees do to prepare for General Session on Saturday?

Attendees should make sure to have a reliable internet connection and a comfortable place to watch the session. It is also recommended to have a pen and paper ready to take notes.

Will there be any interactive elements during General Session on Saturday?

Yes, there will be opportunities for attendees to participate in live polls and Q&A sessions during the General Session on Saturday.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjeanine
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Denise K
  • chefann
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • PampMomof3