• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

General Session 11-1 CST: New Info for Sat.

Noon CST...is a must see. You can find it posted on CC, along with an informative booklet in your changeover boxes. However, due to the high volume of viewers, there may be some technical difficulties. Stay patient and keep trying! Also, look out for other updates on the SE CN and March/April specials. Overall, the conference has been a great experience with delicious food and a fantastic atmosphere. For our Canadian friends, unfortunately, the presentation may only be available for US viewers. But don't worry, there will be plenty of pictures and updates to enjoy later. Some attendees have already expressed their excitement and eagerness to get back home and share everything they've learned with
squeeze a tea bag (don't ask!)

Hate to say I told you so! Damn IT people (LOL)!

hmmm... i dunno what else!

Playdough WHERE IS THE IHFO it's 1;21 in Ct

maybe we could juice small pieces of fruit with it!

You can also put frosting in it to press grass, hair, etc.

Di_Can_Cook said:
LOL! We have a blizzard in Ohio. So I am sitting by the computer, sipping soda and eating chocolate pie. Like Chris, I feel like Veruca Salt ... "I want it NOW!!!

I LOVE Veruca!!!

My DD was Violet in the 6th grade musical. I saw the musical 4 times and haven't stopped telling people that "I want a pink candy boat and I want an oompaloompah and I want it NOW!!!"

LOL that girl drives me crazy!

This waiting is driving me crazy...

I know me too! I even made my BF run to the store for me so that I didnt have to leave my computer, but now I'm really thinking that I need to get up and do something. Maybe like fix the kid lunch since he keeps asking me and I keep saying just a little bit longer. With my diet too, it's time for me to eat also. I bet I can be back on here in 10-15 LOL! should make time go a bit faster then sitting here waiting!

pampered.chris said:
I LOVE Veruca!!!

My DD was Violet in the 6th grade musical. I saw the musical 4 times and haven't stopped telling people that "I want a pink candy boat and I want an oompaloompah and I want it NOW!!!"

Stay away from squirrels! LOL!

I would be very surprised if it was posted before Leadership "officially adjourned", which I assume is at 1:00 Mnt. Time, which would be 2:00 Central Time, which would be 3:00 Eastern Time.............. (this makes my head hurt!)
:yuck:

See, I was fine with waiting till Monday. I thought that's what it was supposed to be. Now with people saying their directors called and said it's supposed to be up by noon CT, I'm all excited and now am inpatient. I guess I need to just figure on it not being up until after they adjourn from the meetings, and even then, maybe not until Monday. :(

Get_Pampered said:
quick! 10 uses for the garlic press....GO!

Play-Doh for the kids...makes great spaghetti....and hair! OK, that idea taken..........

Somewhere on CS the last few days, I did see a post that said "new info posted on CC at 1P CST
so that is what I have been planning...until we heard this new 12P info....maybe the original
post was correct?

lauradahl said:
Play-Doh for the kids...makes great spaghetti....and hair! OK, that idea taken..........

Somewhere on CS the last few days, I did see a post that said "new info posted on CC at 1P CST
so that is what I have been planning...until we heard this new 12P info....maybe the original
post was correct?

Yes, I saw that post too, it did say 1pm CST

It is up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If it is 1pm...then we have less than 3 minutes to go!!

OK it is 1:58pm cleveland ohio time and the icon is up on CC but when I click on it,,,it says it is not available...guess I have to be patient
karlene

it's up now.

I can pull it up. It looks like a lot of info. to go through!!

It's up on Consultant's Corner but the link doesn't work!!!

I can not pull it up - It tells me the page has moved.

me too...any tricks to pulling it up?

I have the new career plan working, but I can't find the new special edition consultant news!! I want to listen and look at the new stuff too!!

LUPE said:
I can not pull it up - It tells me the page has moved.

I got the same thing:yuck:

How did you get the new career plan - mine says page moved.

LUPE said:

Are you double clicking on the picture on CC home page? That is all I did.

Get ready to sit...it is 29 min long

LUPE said:

Mine did too, i just kept trying and it finally let me in.

I don't care about the stupid career plan! I want to know recruiting promo! Specials! The stuff that will make me CARE about recruiting.

Di_Can_Cook said:
I don't care about the stupid career plan! I want to know recruiting promo! Specials! The stuff that will make me CARE about recruiting.

You get $25 every time you recruit someone who does $1250 in sales in their first 90 days. Does that make you care about recruiting? You then get overrides on their sales, from the beginning. Does that make you care about recruiting?

Robin

To be honest ... not really ... and I want to see paperwork, not a video ...

It doesn't look like they are going to be having a live video for us to watch. I just got an email from Home Office saying that if you go to consultants corner and click on the career plan. I think this is all that we are going to get.

this video is long. kinda loosing me. i have a short attention span

I have dial-up and am not even going to attempt to watch it. What I DO want to see is the CN with pictures of the products, price changes, specials, etc......... I can't get THAT to load, get message page has moved (sneaky way)
:(

The video is a slide show with talking. It is very good for aural and visual learners. Watch it, I am doing so now.Robin

So far it makes sense. They are REALLY pushing recruiting. It looks like as long as you are recruiting, and your recuits are recruiting, it is probably more rewarding. But, it really seems as though more directors today may drop to Team Leaders...

There are 3 video/slide shows. The first one explains Consultant, Senior Consultant, Team Leader and Director.

But I too have a short attention span. I watched that one...but I will wait until later to watch the others.

kam said:
So far it makes sense. They are REALLY pushing recruiting. It looks like as long as you are recruiting, and your recuits are recruiting, it is probably more rewarding. But, it really seems as though more directors today may drop to Team Leaders...

But this new career plan doesn't start until April, and current Directors will keep their title through July. Gives them 6 months to assess their team and make any changes to maintain their Director status.

Robin

What I want to find out more about, is if, as a Consultant, if I don't submit sales in a month and I am "inactive" - what does that really mean for ME? It appears as though if I do not submit $150 in a month, it affects my Team Leader or Director.

Since the Director levels requires ACTIVE lines, and I don't submit in a given month, that would affect my director since I would be an INACTIVE line.

When I try to log in it won't let me put my consultant number in.. It does nothing.

kam said:
What I want to find out more about, is if, as a Consultant, if I don't submit sales in a month and I am "inactive" - what does that really mean for ME? It appears as though if I do not submit $150 in a month, it affects my Team Leader or Director.

Since the Director levels requires ACTIVE lines, and I don't submit in a given month, that would affect my director since I would be an INACTIVE line.

Unless you have a recruit who submits $150 in sales. Then, the LINE is active, and counts for the TL or Director. You would not get the 1% override on your sales or your recruit's sales, though.

Robin

You also can become a director if you have $75,000 in personal sales for the last 12 rolling months, and $6000 in sales for that current month. Without recruiting anyone.

pampered.chris said:
There are 3 video/slide shows. The first one explains Consultant, Senior Consultant, Team Leader and Director.

But I too have a short attention span. I watched that one...but I will wait until later to watch the others.

I hear ya!! I really wanted to listen to the others, but I really need to do some other things around the house....

priscilla said:
Unless you have a recruit who submits $150 in sales. Then, the LINE is active, and counts for the TL or Director. You would not get the 1% override on your sales or your recruit's sales, though.

Robin

No, I would have no recruits and I am trying to find out what happens to me if I am inactive for a month. I am still watching the videos, maybe it will explain...

PArt 1 didn't really say and Part 2 looks like it will focus on AD and above...

I just watched "listened" to the whole thing...it is very well organized...just long...29 minutes to be exact...45 slides used...everything sounds great, except the directors needing the 2 other lines to keep them as director...I have a feeling that many directors will lose their status...they need only 4 recruits, but 2 of those also have had to recruited someone, and between that person and their recruit they need to be an active line for the month (meaning at least one of those had to submit 150 for the month. And this has to happen 'every" month..yikes...I'm nervous about this..I have a wonderful cluster, and 1 of my gals has 2 recruits right now, and another is getting ready to recruit one, so I would be ok for now...but no matter how many recruits I do myself, I could still lose my directorship if others dont or cant' or don't want to have recruiting be part of their business..I don't think this is right. I can see directors "passing recruit leads" to their recuits just to have to maintain directorship..especially if the director already has more than 4 personal recruits...this is crazy!!!!!
Im also afraid that it may discourage others from trying for directoship since more is at stake and more "maintaining" is needed...just my thoughts.

Why is it crazy to pass on recruit leads? Isn't that part of being a leader? And Team Leaders will be receiving leads from HO, and while they may not all pan out they are still a possibility to help with sales and recruits.My opinion is to be a director you should be a leader with depth in your organization. This structure rewards that depth. It also rewards those with recruits no matter what level and right away, not after the recruit qualifies.Robin

You are right You must always have people under you maintain 150.00 in sales to to stay at a level it seams we will be bouncing back and forth all the time , now the free new products that directors get didn't come up at all what if you maintain for so long then drop down you may not get the new products i know we have to really understand this but it seems likre too much to keep up every month

Okay, I am on section three. A lot of these concerns about bouncing around are addressed. Seriously, watch them all before making a decision or forming an opinion. Example- You are a Director under the new plan. You miss some of the requirements for a month. you remain a Director, but are paid as a Team Leader. If you meet the Director req. the next month, you get the Director overrides. If you miss the Director req three months in a row, you drop to the title of Team Leader, but can repromote at any time by meeting the req.Also, the same month you meet the requirements you get the bonuses. No more waiting a month to get those overrides.Robin

Here's an outline from part one:

Beginning April 1st:

*Commission Structure will not change
*New Career plan:
Encourages selling every month
Rewards personal & indirect recruiting
motivates you to help others perform

CONSULTANT
SENIOR CONSULTANT
1 personal recruit (active in month)
be active in month
1% override on personal sales & 1% override on personal recruit's sales
$25 recruiting bonus
Active - $150 in sales in month
practical sales ideas

FUTURE DIRECTOR/TEAM LEADER
2% override on personal & recruit sales
1% override on indirect recruit sales
$750 personal sales minimum
$2500 team sales minimum
2 active lines/recruits
lines is active as long as one ONE consultant in the line sells $150 or more that month
TL's are paid on ALL sales, even if it's under $150
30% discount on personal orders
can purchase quick start boxes
eligible for home office leads ($1250 in past 3 months & recruited)

DIRECTOR
3% overrides on personal & personal cluster sales
$30 recruiting bonus/personal recruit
$10 activity bonus on every active consultant, senior consultant and TL in personal cluster.
TO PROMOTE & MAINTAIN:
$750 personal sales
$4000 personal cluster sales
4 active lines (2 need to be senior consultant lines)
consultants don't need to be qualified JUST active
A new director is paid overrides & bonus for the month she meets the qualifications!
Paid for the qualifications that are met (Director/TL, etc)
KEY SUCCESS BEHAVIORS:
Selling, Recruiting, Developing Others

Elite Seller Program
Requirement: $75000 in personal sales in past rolling 12 months & $6000 in personal sales in current month
Additional 2% commission on personal sales
Qualify as a Director!

If current Director doesn't meet requirements - Guaranteed Director Title through July.

*If a director falls back, she doesn't lose her team

<h2>What is the start time for the upcoming General Session on Saturday?</h2><p>The General Session on Saturday will start at 11 AM CST.</p><h2>Will there be any changes to the schedule for General Session on Saturday?</h2><p>No, the schedule for General Session on Saturday will remain the same as previously announced.</p><h2>What new information can attendees expect to learn during General Session on Saturday?</h2><p>During General Session on Saturday, attendees can expect to learn about new product releases, company updates, and exciting announcements.</p><h2>What should attendees do to prepare for General Session on Saturday?</h2><p>Attendees should make sure to have a reliable internet connection and a comfortable place to watch the session. It is also recommended to have a pen and paper ready to take notes.</p><h2>Will there be any interactive elements during General Session on Saturday?</h2><p>Yes, there will be opportunities for attendees to participate in live polls and Q&A sessions during the General Session on Saturday.</p>

What is the start time for the upcoming General Session on Saturday?

The General Session on Saturday will start at 11 AM CST.

Will there be any changes to the schedule for General Session on Saturday?

No, the schedule for General Session on Saturday will remain the same as previously announced.

What new information can attendees expect to learn during General Session on Saturday?

During General Session on Saturday, attendees can expect to learn about new product releases, company updates, and exciting announcements.

What should attendees do to prepare for General Session on Saturday?

Attendees should make sure to have a reliable internet connection and a comfortable place to watch the session. It is also recommended to have a pen and paper ready to take notes.

Will there be any interactive elements during General Session on Saturday?

Yes, there will be opportunities for attendees to participate in live polls and Q&A sessions during the General Session on Saturday.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjeanine
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Denise K
  • chefann
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • PampMomof3