• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to boost your income with Pampered Chef?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a limitless earning potential for consultants, with the average consultant earning $200-$300 per party. To remain active, consultants must submit at least $150 in personal sales every three months. The cost to join as a consultant is $99 and there are no monthly fees or quotas. Consultants have the flexibility to work as much or as little as they want, making it a great option for those with full-time jobs. Pampered Chef also provides extensive training and support through online resources, conferences, and mentorship programs.
Dawn Elizabeth Schwarting
Hello,I joined PC a few months ago and I am still getting my feet wet. My goal is to supplement my income to pay for my daughter's travel soccer and coaching. I love trying new things and I have been a PC fan for years. It is great to have such an accessible support community.I live in Fredericksburg, VA with my husband, son, and daughter who are both in high school. When I am not driving my daughter all over the place, my husband and I like to take motorcycle trips.

Welcome to CS Dawn!

1. How much can I expect to earn with Pampered Chef?

Your earning potential with Pampered Chef is limitless and ultimately depends on your own effort and dedication. However, the average consultant earns around $200-$300 per party. By hosting regular parties and building a strong customer base, you can easily supplement your income to reach your financial goals.

2. Is there a minimum sales requirement to stay active as a consultant?

Yes, in order to remain an active consultant, you must submit at least $150 in personal sales every three months. This can easily be achieved by hosting just one party per month, but the more parties you host, the more income you can generate.

3. How much does it cost to get started with Pampered Chef?

The cost to join Pampered Chef as a consultant is $99, which includes your starter kit filled with over $450 worth of products and business tools. This is a one-time fee and there are no monthly fees or quotas to maintain your consultant status.

4. Can I still work a full-time job while being a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, many Pampered Chef consultants have successful careers outside of their business. As a consultant, you have the flexibility to work as much or as little as you want, making it a great option for those looking to supplement their income without sacrificing their full-time job.

5. What kind of support and training does Pampered Chef provide for their consultants?

Pampered Chef offers extensive training and support for their consultants through online resources, conferences, and mentorship programs. You will have access to a community of experienced consultants who are always willing to share their knowledge and help you succeed. Additionally, you will have a personal mentor who will guide you through the business and help you set and achieve your goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MSM
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jregini
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Michele Watson