• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

David's Bridal

CarlyK

Feb 23, 2006
I have a little question... I know that some of you have mentioned David's Bridal as one of the ways that you have went about promoting the registry and whatnot. How exactly did you go about that? Did you just fill out the "become a vendor partner" contact form? Or what did you do???

ckmom002

Nov 12, 2005
i filled one out last night at davidsbridal.com it said i would be called in about 3 days i hope it works out

CarlyK

Feb 23, 2006
ckmom002 said:
i filled one out last night at davidsbridal.com it said i would be called in about 3 days i hope it works out
I did that as well, and I was just wondering if there is a cost to it, or what it's all about.

dianevill

Gold Member
May 18, 2005
Just got a call from David's Bridal

It's $275 per month (at least in Wisconsin), with a one year signed contract. Here's what you get:

-Your business card or literature on their display board
-Your literature in their promo bags that they give to each bride
-During sales events, which occur every other month, you can set up your own "station"
-Every other week, you'll get a list of brides

I think that's pretty steep, but if you went in with a few consultants it wouldn't be so bad. One person has to sign the contract, though, so if the other consultants ditch you, you're stuck! :eek:

Diane

sheilanyc

Novice Member
Dec 13, 2005
No call back!

I signed up last week to contact me and have not heard from them yet. Will try again and if I don't hear from them I may just go to a location.

Aug 2, 2005
Davids' Bridal

I have a questions to those of you that are doing David's Bridal. What are you putting in the Bridal Bags. I have signed my contract and everything. My location opens up Monday 3/13 and Haven't gotten all paper work together. I have it just have to get it together.
Are you putting them in folders, etc. I thought about just doing a mini catalog with a sticker saying "for a Spring Summer catalog please call xxxxxx" then the registry flyer a flyer explaining the registry and a bridal show and of course a business card.
I was just going to staple it but I don't know?

I am the first vendor at this location and the Lady at David's said that this is the 1st month that Pampered Chef has ever been a vendor with David's Bridal.

Sorry so long but got to get this done

Ashley