• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Promoting a Registry with David's Bridal

In summary, the vendor partners at David's Bridal receive a business card, literature in promo bags, and the opportunity to set up their own sales event every other month. They also get a list of brides every other week. The cost is $275 per month.
CarlyK
I have a little question... I know that some of you have mentioned David's Bridal as one of the ways that you have went about promoting the registry and whatnot. How exactly did you go about that? Did you just fill out the "become a vendor partner" contact form? Or what did you do???

i filled one out last night at davidsbridal.com it said i would be called in about 3 days i hope it works out

ckmom002 said:
i filled one out last night at davidsbridal.com it said i would be called in about 3 days i hope it works out
I did that as well, and I was just wondering if there is a cost to it, or what it's all about.

Just got a call from David's BridalIt's $275 per month (at least in Wisconsin), with a one year signed contract. Here's what you get:

-Your business card or literature on their display board
-Your literature in their promo bags that they give to each bride
-During sales events, which occur every other month, you can set up your own "station"
-Every other week, you'll get a list of brides

I think that's pretty steep, but if you went in with a few consultants it wouldn't be so bad. One person has to sign the contract, though, so if the other consultants ditch you, you're stuck! :eek:

Diane

No call back!I signed up last week to contact me and have not heard from them yet. Will try again and if I don't hear from them I may just go to a location.

Davids' BridalI have a questions to those of you that are doing David's Bridal. What are you putting in the Bridal Bags. I have signed my contract and everything. My location opens up Monday 3/13 and Haven't gotten all paper work together. I have it just have to get it together.
Are you putting them in folders, etc. I thought about just doing a mini catalog with a sticker saying "for a Spring Summer catalog please call xxxxxx" then the registry flyer a flyer explaining the registry and a bridal show and of course a business card.
I was just going to staple it but I don't know?

I am the first vendor at this location and the Lady at David's said that this is the 1st month that Pampered Chef has ever been a vendor with David's Bridal.

Sorry so long but got to get this done

Ashley

What is the process for setting up a registry with David's Bridal?

To set up a registry with David's Bridal, you can either create an account online or visit a physical store location. Once you have an account, you can start adding products to your registry by browsing the website or scanning items in-store. You can also schedule a private appointment with a registry consultant for assistance.

Can I add Pampered Chef products to my David's Bridal registry?

Yes, you can add Pampered Chef products to your David's Bridal registry. David's Bridal offers a wide selection of home and kitchen items, including Pampered Chef products, for couples to add to their registry.

How do I share my registry with friends and family?

You can share your registry with friends and family by sending them the direct link to your registry, which can be found on your David's Bridal account page. You can also share your registry through social media or by including it on your wedding website.

What are the benefits of registering with David's Bridal?

Registering with David's Bridal offers a variety of benefits, including a wide selection of products from top brands, a completion discount of 20% off remaining registry items, and the convenience of being able to manage your registry online or in-store.

Can I make changes to my registry after it has been created?

Yes, you can make changes to your registry at any time. You can add or remove items, update quantities, and even add notes for your guests. Changes can be made online or in-store, and your registry will automatically update for your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Dyanna
  • hmolah
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefJami83
  • kcmckay