• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

David's Bridal Vendor Program: Insights and Reviews

In summary, the David's Bridal Vendor Program is worth the monthly fee if you are looking for leads for your business.
KARYN
Just would like to know if anyone out there is signed up with the David's Bridal Vendor Program and how is it working for you and if you felt it was worth the monthly fee? I am thinking of signing up and would love some feed back

Thanks

The one shop here in town is very unfriendly. When I approached the manager/owner, she was not interested. I looked around the store and the only advertisements I saw were for limo companies and photographers.
However, you have nothing to lose by asking at your local store.

You will have to call the David's Bridal Home Office, the individual stores have no say so over whether or not you can be on their vendor program. Me and 5 other consultants are doing the store here in Lafayette, LA. We are paying $200 a month and get our first set of leads on March 1st. They have been very friendly inside of the store as well. They were also interested in seeing our catalogs and possibly placing order or holding shows! No matter if the store manager wants to do the program or not it isn't up to her! It is their Home Office that you need to speak to.

I have spoken to Home Office but wanted to know if any of you have any experience with the leads.

Thanks

Can someone update me on your success you've had with David's Bridal vendor program?

ZERO success with our group for one year! They made us sign a year contract. $295 a month I belive. So the more you have the better to split up the fee. I only did a two months because there were NO results from it for me and over all after speaking to the group, none for anyone! :(

IT was a waste of time to go in there because brides are there for one reason only (finding dresses) they do not want to be bothered with other things like registering info. Thats what bridal bizaars are for is what they may be thinking.
We got cold leads every month but when I called my cold leads they were taken aback by my unsolicited phone call to them offering my services.

So I would highly NOT recommend it but good luck if you do!

Thanks for the information Heather. We have 5 of us to split the cost of $200. It was $225, but they're giving us a discount because of the high volume of brides they had in February. Haven't signed the contract yet, because I was told we could do a 6 month agreement, and the contract came saying 1 year. I was hopeful that this vendor program would be successful with the location being in such a high afluent area.

RUN RUN RUN from David's Bridal. It was not only a money loser, it was a nightmare for me--i was one of the first to sign with them, it went sour, HO got mad at me, and David's Bridal wound up taking me to Collections even though I owed them NO money and it took about 6 months to straighten it out. Not even close to worth the money

Davids Bridal was a BOMB Do not sign with them!!!! There was five of us that split it and not one of us even got a single thing out of it!!

It sounds like a great idea, but it really wasn't worth it. I did it for a year. Like someone one said, the leads weren't genuine and while shopping the brides would make a wide circle around me and my table. I made a point of talking to and/or approaching everyone who walked into the store. Nothing came from it! NOTHING!! It wasn't even like a show with 1 guest where it turns into something brilliant. It was a gigantic waste of time! If you haven't signed up yet, I wouldn't. You will have better success with a bridal show.

I've never done this sort of thing with David's Bridal, but in working retail in the past I have not heard 1 good thing come from that store. I wonder what their hiring policy is??? Crabby McCrabbs only need to apply????

We signed with them. It's been a lot of work organizing how we were going to "attack" such a large volume of potential leads, but I feel it will be well worth it. Organization and follow-through is the key. We have a great check off list we are using. I have been booking at least one wedding registry a day. We can set up a table on the weekends. My friend and I go again this Sunday. I have a new strategy I'm trying with the season, to see what results I get from it.

1. What is Davids Bridal's return policy?

Davids Bridal offers a full refund or exchange within 14 days of purchase, as long as the item is in its original condition with tags attached. After 14 days, store credit will be issued. All clearance items are final sale.

2. Can I make alterations to my Davids Bridal dress?

Yes, Davids Bridal offers alterations services for an additional fee. They also have a team of expert seamstresses who can provide custom alterations to ensure the perfect fit.

3. Does Davids Bridal offer bridesmaid dresses?

Yes, Davids Bridal offers a wide selection of bridesmaid dresses in various styles, colors, and sizes to fit any bridal party.

4. How far in advance should I book my appointment at Davids Bridal?

It is recommended to book your appointment at least 6-9 months before your wedding date to allow enough time for ordering and alterations. However, Davids Bridal also offers rush services for those with shorter timelines.

5. Does Davids Bridal offer accessories such as veils and jewelry?

Yes, Davids Bridal has a variety of accessories to complete your wedding day look, including veils, jewelry, and hair accessories. They also offer accessories for bridesmaids and flower girls.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hmolah
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefJami83
  • mandak
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • bbauman07