• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

David's Bridal - Raleigh or Durham Nc Available!

In summary, the store hours for David's Bridal in Raleigh or Durham, NC vary by location and can be found on their website or by calling the specific store. While appointments are recommended for trying on wedding dresses, walk-ins are also welcome. The return policy for wedding dresses is 14 days from purchase and the dress must be in its original condition with the original receipt. Bridesmaid dresses can also be purchased at the Raleigh and Durham locations, with appointments recommended. Alterations services are offered for wedding dresses by their team of expert seamstresses for an additional fee.
domiche
Hi All.

My team has the contract for both of these locations and would like to transfer out of one of them. Not sure which one we will exit, depends on interest level in one or the other. If you are interested assuming the contract for one, please contact me via email or private message.

Thanks.
Domiche

Might have someone interestedHi Donetta!

I received the French catalogs. Thanks!

I might have someone interested in the David's Bridal contract. I just emailed her. I will let you know as soon as I hear back from her.

Thanks!
Lisa

DomicheI'm interested in the Raleigh group. Could you PM me the details?Thanks
Jane

This thread is from 2006!!

Yeah, run don't walk from David's Bridal.

What are the store hours for David's Bridal in Raleigh or Durham, NC?

The store hours for David's Bridal in Raleigh or Durham, NC vary by location. Please visit the store locator on their website or call the specific store for their hours of operation.

Do I need to make an appointment to try on wedding dresses at David's Bridal?

While appointments are recommended, walk-ins are also welcome at David's Bridal. It is recommended to schedule an appointment to ensure a fitting room and consultant are available to assist you.

What is the return policy for wedding dresses at David's Bridal?

David's Bridal has a 14-day return policy for wedding dresses, as long as the dress is in its original condition and not altered in any way. The return must also be accompanied by the original receipt or invoice.

Can I purchase bridesmaid dresses at David's Bridal in Raleigh or Durham, NC?

Yes, David's Bridal offers a wide selection of bridesmaid dresses in various styles, colors, and sizes at their Raleigh and Durham locations. Appointments are recommended for bridesmaid dress shopping as well.

Does David's Bridal offer alterations services for wedding dresses?

Yes, David's Bridal offers alterations services for wedding dresses at their Raleigh and Durham locations. Alterations are done by their team of expert seamstresses for an additional fee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchefking
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
PamperedCrum
  • esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies