• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

David's Bridal Fee: Using Pampered Chef Fair/Craft Allowance - Brenda K.

In summary, the David's Bridal Fee is a mandatory fee charged by Pampered Chef for hosting a bridal shower or wedding registry event at David's Bridal. The fee is $100 for a bridal shower and $150 for a wedding registry event. The fee only applies if the event is hosted through David's Bridal and cannot be waived. The fee covers the use of David's Bridal's event space and any materials and products provided by Pampered Chef for the event.
Brenda K.
Gold Member
Hello, I just have a question regarding the fee for David's Bridal. For those of you who are Directors or above are you using your fair/craft allowance that you receive from Pampered Chef every month? My director wants to know. Thank you. Brenda K.

Have any directors submitted for their promotional allowance and actually received something---we have been with Davids bridal since March and still have not received a dime for the directors----- we set up in store like a bridal show would be--and in our commission checks it is called a $50 PROMOTIONAL ALLOWANCE--we also have flyers in store promoting--mailing and calling our list promoting!!!???

Last edited:
Brenda K. said:
Hello, I just have a question regarding the fee for David's Bridal. For those of you who are Directors or above are you using your fair/craft allowance that you receive from Pampered Chef every month? My director wants to know. Thank you. Brenda K.

My directors are printing out the flyers when they have sales and I believe getting their $50.

What is the David's Bridal Fee?

The David's Bridal Fee is a fee charged by Pampered Chef for hosting a bridal shower or wedding registry event through David's Bridal.

How much is the David's Bridal Fee?

The fee is $100 for a bridal shower event and $150 for a wedding registry event.

Do I have to pay the David's Bridal Fee if I host a party through another retailer?

No, the fee is only applicable if you host your event through David's Bridal.

Can I waive the David's Bridal Fee?

No, the fee is mandatory for all events hosted through David's Bridal.

What does the David's Bridal Fee cover?

The fee covers the cost of using David's Bridal's event space, as well as any materials and products provided by Pampered Chef for the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda K.
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Brenda K.
  • hmolah
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefJami83
  • kayleigh