• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover David Meenan's Master Seller Training | Tips & Techniques

In summary, David Meenan Training is a specialized program offered by Pampered Chef for consultants to enhance their skills in sales, customer service, and product knowledge. It is unique to Pampered Chef and tailored to their business model and goals. David Meenan is a successful consultant with Pampered Chef who shares his knowledge through the training program. The topics covered include sales techniques, customer service, product knowledge, and business strategies. The training is accessible through the consultant website, live sessions at events, and through mentors or team leaders.
luvlabs
I saw him at the Dearborn meeting last week - HE WAS AWESOME!!!! So he mentioned that he has a training called "Tips from a Master Seller". Any ideas where to find this? I searched around today on CC but can't seem to find it.
TIA!!!

I just listened to it today. Go to the online training center. Then search the keyword "products". Then 2 master sellers classes will be listed with some others. I'm listening to the second one now. :D

Go to the Online Training Center. Then select the "Resources". It's an audio mp3 recording from National Conference (2008 I think?). It's called "Be a Master Seller".You can select "Product" in the drop-down. The one you want is called "Be a Master Seller (1)" and has his name. The second one with Feriale Yan is good too!.

Thanks sooooo much!!! I can't wait to listen to it!!! What an inspiration!! :)

Hi there! I'm glad to hear that you also had a great experience at the Dearborn meeting last week. I agree, the speaker was truly awesome and had a lot of valuable insights to share. As for his training, I believe it may be available through the Pampered Chef website or through your back office. You can also reach out to your upline or fellow consultants to see if they have any information on it. I'm sure it will be a great resource for improving our selling skills. Best of luck in finding it!

1. What is David Meenan Training?

David Meenan Training is a specialized training program offered by Pampered Chef for our consultants. It focuses on enhancing skills in sales, customer service, and product knowledge to help our consultants succeed in their business.

2. How is David Meenan Training different from other training programs?

David Meenan Training is unique to Pampered Chef and is designed specifically for our consultants. It is tailored to the products, business model, and goals of Pampered Chef, making it more effective and relevant for our consultants.

3. Who is David Meenan?

David Meenan is a highly experienced and successful consultant with Pampered Chef. He has been with the company for many years and has achieved great success in his business. He now shares his knowledge and expertise through the David Meenan Training program.

4. What topics are covered in David Meenan Training?

The topics covered in David Meenan Training include sales techniques, customer service skills, product knowledge, and business strategies. The training is designed to help our consultants grow their business and achieve their goals.

5. How can I access David Meenan Training?

David Meenan Training is available to all Pampered Chef consultants. You can access the training materials through our consultant website or attend live training sessions at our regional and national events. You can also reach out to your mentor or team leader for more information on how to access the training.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ginamkiely
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • thechefofnorthbend
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg