• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dealing with Flaky Brides: Tips and Advice Needed!

In summary, the conversation discusses the common problem of flakiness among brides and offers tips and advice for dealing with it. These include setting expectations, setting up a payment plan, staying in communication, and remaining professional and patient.
ashleyispampered
I know that you guys hear alot from David's people on here but I have a quick question.
Do any of you guys have problems with Flaky brides. I am great at booking their party but I am getting a lot of cancellations and they are not doing their part..like giving me a guest list so i can mail their invitaions and things such as that. Any tips and advise would be much appreciated.

Ashely

, flakiness is a common problem for event planners, so you're not alone. One thing I recommend doing is setting expectations with the bride from the very beginning. Make sure that she knows exactly what you need from her and when you need it by. You could also consider setting up a payment plan that requires the bride to make payments at different points in the planning process. That way, if they do cancel, you still get compensated for the work you've done up to that point. Additionally, make sure to stay in communication with the bride throughout the entire process. Not only will this help you stay on top of deadlines, but it can also help build trust and rapport with the bride, which can help prevent them from cancelling.

: Hi there! I can definitely understand your frustration with flaky brides. It can be difficult when they don't follow through on their end, especially when it comes to giving you crucial information like a guest list for invitations. My advice would be to try and communicate with the bride as much as possible and politely remind them of their responsibilities. You could also offer to help them with the guest list if they are having trouble putting it together. Ultimately, it's important to remain professional and patient, as weddings can be stressful for everyone involved. Good luck!

What is the return policy for David's Bridal?

The return policy for David's Bridal is that they accept returns within 28 days of purchase for a full refund, as long as the item is in its original condition and with tags attached. If the item is past the 28-day mark, it may still be eligible for store credit. However, all items marked as final sale cannot be returned.

Do I need to make an appointment to try on dresses at David's Bridal?

While appointments are encouraged, they are not required to try on dresses at David's Bridal. However, making an appointment can ensure that you have a dedicated consultant to help you find your perfect dress and to minimize wait times.

Does David's Bridal offer alterations services?

Yes, David's Bridal offers alterations services for an additional fee. Alterations are not included in the price of the dress and may vary depending on the complexity of the alterations needed.

Can I order a dress online from David's Bridal?

Yes, you can order dresses online from David's Bridal. However, it is recommended to visit a store and try on the dress in person before making a purchase online. David's Bridal also offers a virtual appointment option for those who are unable to visit a store.

What sizes does David's Bridal carry?

David's Bridal carries sizes 0-30 for most dresses, with some styles available in extended sizes up to size 26. They also offer petite and plus size options. However, not all dresses are available in all sizes, so it is best to check the size availability for a specific dress on their website or in-store.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • blueikaos
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Malinda Klein