• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you ready for the Dave Ramsey Sale?

In summary, the "Dave Ramsey Sale" is a discounted sale event that is featured on Pampered Chef, named after financial expert Dave Ramsey. It occurs once a year and typically includes selected products chosen by Pampered Chef and Dave Ramsey. The sale cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. To stay updated on upcoming "Dave Ramsey Sale" events, you can sign up for Pampered Chef's email newsletter, follow them on social media, or check their website for announcements.
NooraK
Gold Member
Dave Ramsey is having a $9.99 sale in honor of Labor Day and today being 9/9/09. Check it out:Dave Ramsey $9.99 SaleFree shipping on orders over $65, too.

oooo i love his book TMMO so I think I am going to buy myself a copy...I have been boring my mom and dads for quite some time now, i like to have it just to refer back to every so often, and I am getting the designer envelope system. i have just some envelopes that i use but i think this would make them much easier to carry around and not get all ripped up! thanks for the heads up on the sale!!

pc_jessica said:
oooo i love his book TMMO so I think I am going to buy myself a copy...I have been boring my mom and dads for quite some time now, i like to have it just to refer back to every so often, and I am getting the designer envelope system. i have just some envelopes that i use but i think this would make them much easier to carry around and not get all ripped up! thanks for the heads up on the sale!!

Jessica- glad to hear you're getting the book! I just posted a reply to your question in the Group.

Good luck!! :D

1. What is the "Dave Ramsey Sale" and why is it featured on Pampered Chef?

The "Dave Ramsey Sale" is a special sale event that features discounted prices on select Pampered Chef products. It is named after financial expert and radio host Dave Ramsey, who endorses Pampered Chef products and teaches about the importance of budgeting and saving money.

2. How often does the "Dave Ramsey Sale" occur?

The "Dave Ramsey Sale" typically occurs once a year, usually in the spring or summer. However, the exact timing and duration of the sale may vary from year to year.

3. Are all Pampered Chef products included in the "Dave Ramsey Sale"?

No, not all Pampered Chef products are included in the "Dave Ramsey Sale." The sale only applies to select products that are chosen by Pampered Chef and Dave Ramsey.

4. Can I combine the "Dave Ramsey Sale" with other discounts or promotions?

No, the "Dave Ramsey Sale" cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Only one discount can be applied to a single purchase.

5. How can I find out about upcoming "Dave Ramsey Sale" events?

To stay updated on the latest "Dave Ramsey Sale" events, you can sign up for Pampered Chef's email newsletter or follow them on social media. You can also check their website periodically for any announcements or promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
junkfortara
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat