• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Update on Daughter's Renal Failure: Flushing System to Improve Functioning

In summary, renal failure is a condition in which the kidneys are unable to filter waste products and maintain fluid balance in the body. It can be caused by chronic conditions, infections, and medications. Common symptoms include decreased urine output, swelling, fatigue, and difficulty breathing. Treatment options include lifestyle changes, medications, dialysis, or a kidney transplant. As a loved one, it is important to provide emotional support and educate oneself on the condition to better support a loved one with renal failure.
carlajanes
Gold Member
this is an up date on my daughter sarah....she is now in renal failure...her kidneys are functioning at 14%
they believe she took too many ibuprofen...advil...trying to get her fever down and manage the pain of her cellulitis before she went into the hospital thursday...
they are flushing her system trying to get her kidneys to work again....if there is no change by monday they will have to biopsy...
she lives in PA....
thank you for your prayers!
~carla
[email protected]

Continuing to keep you both in prayer.

So sorry to hear that. Praying for you.

Sending prayers for your daughter and your family.

Big (((hugs))) to both of you. I hope she starts doing better soon!

I had cellulitis 4 year ago. Praying now

You are in my prayers

Praying for her, you and all the rest of the family!

1. What is renal failure?

Renal failure, also known as kidney failure, is a condition in which the kidneys are no longer able to filter waste products from the blood and regulate the body's fluid balance. This can lead to a build-up of toxins and other substances in the body, causing various health complications.

2. What causes renal failure?

Renal failure can be caused by a variety of factors, including chronic conditions like diabetes and high blood pressure, infections, and certain medications. In the case of a daughter with renal failure, it may be caused by a genetic condition or an underlying health issue.

3. What are the symptoms of renal failure?

The symptoms of renal failure can vary depending on the severity of the condition, but common signs include decreased urine output, swelling in the legs and feet, fatigue, nausea and vomiting, and difficulty breathing. It is important to seek medical attention if you or someone you know is experiencing these symptoms.

4. How is renal failure treated?

The treatment for renal failure depends on the underlying cause and the severity of the condition. In some cases, lifestyle changes, such as a healthy diet and regular exercise, may help improve kidney function. Other treatments may include medications, dialysis, or a kidney transplant.

5. How can I support my daughter with renal failure?

As a loved one, it is important to provide emotional support and encouragement for your daughter as she navigates her condition. This can include helping her follow a healthy diet, accompanying her to doctor's appointments, and being understanding of any physical limitations she may have. It is also important to educate yourself about renal failure and its treatment options to better support your daughter.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
alidafrizzell
Back