• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Volunteer with Perverted Justice - Join the Fight to End Sexual Predators

In summary, the conversation revolved around the show Dateline's ongoing series called To Catch A Predator (TCAP). The participants discussed their disgust and interest in the show, and how they would like to help catch the predators featured on the show. Some even shared their own experiences as victims and their desire for harsher penalties for these criminals. They also talked about using the show as an incentive for their own businesses and how the predators on the show are often repeat offenders. Overall, the conversation highlighted the disturbing nature of the show and the need for more awareness and action against these types of crimes.
maryhenderlite
Just got done watching Dateline. I know that this upsets me to know how many shows they have done, and it does do good but it will ALWAYS be a problem. I know that this is not PC related, but I know that I am very interested in how I can help, and thought maybe some of you would be as well. They do need everyday folks everywhere to be volunteers for the Perverted Justice. You just sign up, and after you post for the first time (to introduce yourself) then you can access all the other forums and see what volunteer positions are available. Just thought I'd share what I found out. Have a good nite

I am watching it as we speak (or type). This really sickens me. Having been a victim myself, I told my husband that if ANYBODY did this or any harm like this to my daughter, they better pray to God that the police catch him before I do. I would love nothing more than to catch these sicko psychos. Valky

Last edited:
It's on right now.

ok, call me out of it, but what is tcap??

I had my open house - I used the mystery host show as an incentive. Do I have to ship to the host, even though she has no idea on what goes to who as she too was a guest?

To Catch A Predator.

It's a Dateline ongoing thing where they catch people trying to prey on minors for sex and stuff. I saw one time where they caught a RABBI!!!!

YUCK YUCK YUCK

lonet said:
I had my open house - I used the mystery host show as an incentive. Do I have to ship to the host, even though she has no idea on what goes to who as she too was a guest?

I think you are in the wrong thread. No don't ship to the host. Put her name in the on the first address line do c/o Your Name then on the second line type in your address and so on.

I LOVE TCAP! We DVR'd it because my DH isn't home and we wanted to watch it together, LOL! I love seeing the repeat offenders get busted, but wish the penalties were tougher. I saw on our local news that the local police are going to do this, but why would they advertise that on the news????

gilliandanielle said:
I LOVE TCAP! We DVR'd it because my DH isn't home and we wanted to watch it together, LOL! I love seeing the repeat offenders get busted, but wish the penalties were tougher. I saw on our local news that the local police are going to do this, but why would they advertise that on the news????

Gillian I don't think it matters if they advertise or not, people are that stupid that they think they will not get caught. I myself watched the first Dateline that they did about this but haven't watched one since it makes me sick!

I would be perfect as the girl, LOL! If I wasn't pregnant I could easily pass for 13, especially with the right outfit and hairdo!! Then I could kick them in the balls for contributing to a horrible world to raise my 3 kids in!! I bet they wouldn't see that coming!

Shoot Gillian...you know how many pregnant 13 yo's there are where I was raised (no, not in the back woods lol). That would be the perfect decoy. Valky

I watch that show as well and didn't know it was on last night. I find it to be very distrubing that these idiots keep doing it. Of course they are b/c they don't think Dateline is in their area but I love watching them get busted. Stupidity.:rolleyes:

The funniest ones are the people who recognize the host and have seen previous episodes. Yet still continue to troll for teens!

Idiots. Shoot 'em all - weed out the shallow end of the gene pool.

chefann said:
The funniest ones are the people who recognize the host and have seen previous episodes. Yet still continue to troll for teens!

Idiots. Shoot 'em all - weed out the shallow end of the gene pool.

I love it Ann! Great way with words!!:D

I agree Ann! I can't help but watch that show everytime it is on, but it makes me sick!!

What is Perverted Justice?

Perverted Justice is a non-profit organization that aims to protect children from online predators by exposing and reporting their activities to law enforcement.

How can I volunteer with Perverted Justice?

You can volunteer with Perverted Justice by filling out an application on their website and going through a thorough screening process.

What kind of work will I be doing as a volunteer with Perverted Justice?

Volunteers with Perverted Justice primarily work in online chat rooms, posing as children to gather information on potential predators. They also assist in the gathering and organizing of evidence to be handed over to law enforcement.

Is there any training provided for volunteers?

Yes, Perverted Justice provides extensive training for their volunteers to ensure their safety and effectiveness in dealing with potential predators online. This includes training on how to properly gather evidence and how to handle difficult situations.

What kind of commitment is required as a volunteer with Perverted Justice?

Volunteers with Perverted Justice are expected to commit a minimum of 10 hours per week. They are also required to have a stable internet connection and a computer or laptop to work on.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • andrealynne719
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • ecou2018