• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Date Pampered Chef Dollars Will Be Deposited??

In summary, the conversation is about earning free conference as a Level 1's incentive and when the $225 will be deposited into the speaker's PC Dollar account. Some people are frustrated with the wait and are hoping to use the money for their supply orders. Others share their experiences with earning and using the PC dollars. Some suggest listening to training materials to understand the company's promotions better. The conversation ends with the news that the PC dollars have finally been deposited for some people.
jwpamp
I earned free Conference as Level 1's incentive last year and then earned it again from the monthly incentive when we could earn it with sales. They are supposed to deposit $225 into my PC Dollar account...does anyone know when?

I'm waiting on it too. I called today and the person I talked said sometime in August....um yeah, I know that....she didn't know when just said to keep checking. My guess is that they will be deposited the day after I get tired of waiting and go ahead and pay for my supply order that I'm hoping to use PC$ for.

Oh wow - I completely forgot about that! Thanks for the reminder!And I did just pay for a Supply Order. Oh, well - next one will be free!

I earned it twice, but didn't get to attend. So unfortunately, I didn't earn it. Sure do wish I could get credit ... twice would be nice! LOL

I called on Monday and they said "It will be deposited the first week of August" - I replied this is the first week of August and tehy said "It will be deposited the first week of August". So probably Friday. It would have been nice to use it for supplies or samples but I'll just use it next time.

they still are not in my account. I can't hold off ordering my supplies any longer so guess I'll just go ahead pay for them....which meants that the PC$ should be deposited promptly on Monday morning.....

sheesh -- anyone get theirs updated yet?

pamperedlinda said:
no - starting to get a little P.O.'d too

Yeah, what's the deal there? I don't see why they couldn't have been keyed in to be entered as soon as we registered onsite at conference - although personally I don't get if one earned conference TWICE why they wouldn't honor of the achievements even if one didn't go. ESPECIALLY the 1st level "trip". I'm still mad that it wasn't a gift card. But then now there isn't even that level at all...

For those who are frustrated with what HO does and why they do it, try listening to the MP3 Make the Most of Company Promotions in the online training center part of Consultant's Corner. It really helped me understand why they do what they do and why and why they eliminated the level one trip, etc.I'm guessing (and this is JUST A GUESS) that the PC $$ will be deposited tomorrow or the day after. The 10th has always been the day they wrap up everything from the previous month and remember in the past calling HO asking about things and being told to wait until the 10th or 11th...Hope that helps a little...

Colleen,
Is it the Jane Miller from 2006?

cincychef said:
Colleen,
Is it the Jane Miller from 2006?

Yup! It's great! :)

I am waiting on mine as well. I vaguely remember the "fine print" stating that they would be deposited on the 10th. I hope so, because I can't hold off this supply order any longer... it's frustrating to earn something and have to wait 5 months to get it, when an tote bag can show up in 4 days!

Still nothing in my account. I called this morning and the lady I talked to said it was going to be mid-month or maybe by the 12th....and to check again towards the end of the week......looks to me like they have no clue and are pulling answers out of the air.

Nothing yet today....

YEAH!! Mine are there!!

jwpamp said:
YEAH!! Mine are there!!

Oh, sure... and I just did my calendar order. Oh, well, I'll use it for the next supply order.

jwpamp said:
YEAH!! Mine are there!!

Mine too! Now I have got to place that supply order I've been procrastinating over.

1. When will my Pampered Chef Dollars be deposited?

The exact date for when your Pampered Chef Dollars will be deposited depends on several factors, including the date of your purchase and the processing time for your order. Typically, you can expect your Pampered Chef Dollars to be deposited within 1-3 business days after your order has been shipped.

2. How do I know if I have received Pampered Chef Dollars?

Once your order has been processed and shipped, you will receive an email notification confirming that your Pampered Chef Dollars have been deposited into your account. You can also check your account balance on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting our customer service team.

3. Can I use my Pampered Chef Dollars immediately?

Yes, once your Pampered Chef Dollars have been deposited into your account, you can use them immediately towards future purchases. Simply log into your account and select the option to use your Pampered Chef Dollars at checkout.

4. Do my Pampered Chef Dollars expire?

Yes, Pampered Chef Dollars do have an expiration date. They are typically valid for 60 days from the date they are deposited into your account. We recommend using them as soon as possible to avoid missing out on their benefits.

5. Can I combine my Pampered Chef Dollars with other offers or discounts?

Yes, you can combine your Pampered Chef Dollars with other offers and discounts. However, please note that Pampered Chef Dollars cannot be used towards the purchase of gift cards or used to pay for shipping fees. They also cannot be combined with other promotional codes or offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chezshelly
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dancedivine