• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Corrected Date Postcard: Important Update for Upcoming Show Invitation

In summary, a Date Correction Postcard is a small card used to inform guests or customers of a change in date for a Pampered Chef party or event. It can be ordered by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant and can be customized with party details and personal messages. The delivery time may vary and there is a minimum order quantity of 25 cards.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I just got a call from one of the co-hosts for a show in two weeks. Apparently the invites I sent out have the wrong date and time!! I have two co-host shows that weekend and apparently I looked at the wrong date! I now need to send out a postcard with the corrected date. What should I say on it?

Uh, tell the truth. Begin at the beginning and when you get to the end ... stop.

LOL Dave!

I'd just say, "Ooops, Please make note of Date and Time CORRECTION!

Then highlight the date.

Or, CORRECTION: Please correct the date and time in your planners. I do apologize for the mistake and am happy it was caught in time!

If you have their numbers, I would call them and let them know the correct invites are en route but that you wanted to make sure they had plenty of time to correct the error.

Mistakes happen and most will be understanding. They'll appreciate your call or message.

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear about the mix-up with your show invitations. I would suggest sending out a postcard with a simple and clear message stating the correct date and time of the show. You can also include a brief apology for any inconvenience this may have caused. It's always better to communicate the correct information as soon as possible to avoid any further confusion. Best of luck with your upcoming shows!

1. What is a Date Correction Postcard?

A Date Correction Postcard is a small card that is used to inform guests or customers of a change in date for a Pampered Chef party or event. It is a convenient and cost-effective way to notify everyone of the updated information.

2. How do I order a Date Correction Postcard?

You can order a Date Correction Postcard by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. They will be able to assist you in placing an order and provide you with the necessary information to customize the postcard to your specific needs.

3. Can I customize the design of the Date Correction Postcard?

Yes, you can customize the design of the Date Correction Postcard to include your party or event details, such as the new date, time, and location. You can also add a personal message or image to make it more unique.

4. How soon will the Date Correction Postcards be delivered?

The delivery time for Date Correction Postcards may vary depending on your location and shipping method chosen. Your Pampered Chef consultant will be able to provide you with an estimated delivery date when you place your order.

5. Is there a minimum order quantity for Date Correction Postcards?

Yes, the minimum order quantity for Date Correction Postcards is 25 cards. This ensures that you have enough postcards to notify all of your guests or customers of the date change. You can always order more if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • chefkathy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
baychef
  • pcsharon1